N/E Meet 23rd April

Hugh

I can meet anyone at Washington Services, just need to know your address mate. Then I'll be able to show them the way.

By the way, are we going to Crowtree for the footy?

Hugh

Can meet Dicky about 6 ish, give us both time if he's late. Then we'll make our way to yours.

By the way is the Queen Alex bridge shut or is it open only one way, heard something about it but can't quite remember?

Can meet dicky later if need be, at least I know how to get to Crowtree without any problem lol.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Well I live next to Park lane bus station, so its only 2 mins away from crowtree. Its shut going from the towards the a1231 from the town centre, but coming from the a1231 to mine its open (not sure on northbound southbound thing, lol)

Ive just txted him so will let u know.

cheers for this mate

Hugh

Will meet him there. Need to get my car washed I think, else he'll be looking for the mud / trafic film coloured Micra lol

danni

Ex. Club Member
well i just got back now at 1am.... not bad going as me and wayne got there for around 10:45am so been a full day there... but has been a fun one

had some very good laughs including putting the front half of the k11 into the alley with a sign on saying something along the lines of 'FOR SALE Nissan Micra k11, good project needs slight attention' the looks and comments we got from people!! especially when wayne was giving them the patter lol.
footy was cool... got sore shins now tho... should of took neils advice and worn shin pads rather than laughin at him in his lol.
was also good to see Dicky. the guy with the red k11 that was at donny, seems like a cool fella and he guna try get on the forums when he can as he not got internet access at home. Also a shame as when going back to the car noticed someone had kicked off his wingmirror.... but a lesson learnt and we shant be having another meet in sunderland lol!

anyways good to see everyone again, its always fun

danni

B

Ben

danni said:
Also a shame as when going back to the car noticed someone had kicked off his wingmirror.... but a lesson learnt and we shant be having another meet in sunderland lol!

danni

hahaha lmfao!!!

C

chie

or to park in dark back allys :S i learned that 1 having a smashed window and a sterio nicked :( in the middle of newcastle ages ago

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: N/E Meet 23rd April

danni said:
Also a shame as when going back to the car noticed someone had kicked off his wingmirror....

:( that may put him off coming to the next meet.

was a good meet tho, especially wayne trying to sell half a k11 :)

also thanks to neil+family for putting up with like 20 msc members in their house :)

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
yep was a good meet, had fun playing football. :)

thanks to neil and family for lettin us go back to their house after football :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Humpf - missed out on a fairly big meet by the sounds of things!
Glad u all had a good time tho!!
Titch :kungfu:

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
once again thanks to neil for sorting everything out, footy was good even tho me feet are covered in blisters now :( and i thought i was going to keel over after running for 20 minutes! shame i couldnt have gone back to neils but after exerting myself that much i needed a beer or 10!! looking forward to the next meet already..... ideas anyone?

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah, also not used to running around so much lol, but had a good time. Cheers to Neil again for putting up with us all lol, Danni almost crippled me at footy a few times, thank for that... o_O

:)