cool k11 parts for sale

I've PM'd you about the seats shero.

cool man, pmd you back

can u post photos of the super s front bumper? thanks in advance

dsc00227vb.jpg

dsc00226ci.jpg

i'll have the organic helix plate shero incase ya didn't get me last pm

Pollyp its yours, ill get it back off my mate as soon as I can and let you know when Ive got it ready to send.

Very happy with the gear knob but it is not a screw on type greig, it has a plastic bung inside the knob, how do you fit it bud?

Sorry man, i never thought about that man, The bung is threaded, i just had it on the top and gave it a few hits with a rubber mallet till it got on the thread and was on ok, i didnt like the feel of the tall one, prefer the wee round knobs so i took it off again a few days later. hope that helps. also... one of my mates had one and he just put a bit of expanding foam up the inside to give it a bit more stiffness., bit wierd but it worked.

i'm looking for the front bumper only, and from the photo it seems in good conditions... so what does it mean ( collision on first dibs)? Sorry but I'm not able to translate "dibs" :blush:

anyway if the front bumper is ok, how much do u ask for it plus postage to verona, italy?

Yeh i have pm'd collision about the bumpers so im waiting to see if he's wanting them, then next offer will be to mcgregornw then sunburn, and i will have a look at postage to italy if the other two guys are not taking them.(Y)

Back