For Sale: K11 SR parts, breaking car

I drove about 150 miles with them wheels. felt good. thread are all the same as that. If i remember one has some cracking on the rubber but i think its from when the car was sitting around before my purchase, but that wasnt really an issue. other then that id say theyre good to go.

courier is about 30 quid buddy

Are the rims dented at all? Ta mate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I really dont think so but to be on the safe side ill check them tomorrow morning. However i did have a look when removing them and i didnt see anything

THE WHEEEEEEEEELSSSS AREEE ALLLL MINEEEE

mine-is-all-mine.jpg

I was merely expressing my joy! But yeah I suppose updating the list is clever. That back box. Will it fit a 93 micra...

I was merely expressing my joy! But yeah I suppose updating the list is clever. That back box. Will it fit a 93 micra...

Yes it came out a k11 preface lift. Not heard of the back box being any different buddy.

Ah fair enough, It just seemed to have less of a curved pipe. must be me being silly. Reckon you could get it in the courier without them noticing?

Ah fair enough, It just seemed to have less of a curved pipe. must be me being silly. Reckon you could get it in the courier without them noticing?

The wheels are wrapped in black backs, it'd get noticed! Don't mind sorting courier for it though.

Bump! Stuff still available.

Electric windows mechanism and switchs £15ono
Pop out rear windows £15ono
Custom back box £15ono
Sun roof with bits to go with £25ono
Pair of primered wings for prefacelift £5 each
Rear lights £20ono

Zeds
Ultra open mouth grill £10 delivered

Bugger forgot about this! SuluR, do you still have the door cards (front) from this? If so, i'll take the lectric window stuff, and the front wings too

back box... is it stainless steel?

I believe it is. Not 100% though

Bugger forgot about this! SuluR, do you still have the door cards (front) from this? If so, i'll take the lectric window stuff, and the front wings too

I've sold the cards themselves but I do have the armrest with switches wiring motor ad mechanism to fit it in. Primered front wings are both still available :)

Awesome! It was the armrests i was after lol can you hang on to them til sunday? Will drive up and get them then if thats ok?

Yep thats no problem mate. so you want the armrests with the mechnism and loom right? (basically the whole kit) and both wings?

Hi
I am doing an engine and gearbox swap and I need a 1998>(facelift) gearchange linkage, 98> passenger side gearbox mount and either facelift 1.0 or pre facelift 1.3 driveshafts and cv joints inner and outer anyone here have any of these parts?
cheers

Hi
I am doing an engine and gearbox swap and I need a 1998>(facelift) gearchange linkage, 98> passenger side gearbox mount and either facelift 1.0 or pre facelift 1.3 driveshafts and cv joints inner and outer anyone here have any of these parts?
cheers
You might have more of a chance if you put your post in the wanted section of the forum. More people will see it then.

you still got front fogs?

Nope, sorry mate.

bump on stuff still available (some of you may have asked me about these and Ive forget because Im a git :p)
Electric windows mechanism and switchs £15ono
Pop out rear windows £15ono
Custom back box £15ono
Sun roof with bits to go with £25ono
Pair of primered wings for prefacelift £5 each
Rear lights £20ono

Hi Mate

the electric windows are they everything you would need to convert?

Are the rear inner wing liner with trays still available?

Thanks

Paul

Hi, asked about back bot the other day, still interested

Ah yes, was it the size and weight you wanted to know?

Hi Mate

the electric windows are they everything you would need to convert?

Are the rear inner wing liner with trays still available?

Thanks

Paul

Dont have the rear liners mate.

The leccy windows comes with armrest with swtiches (both sides) and the motor with the railes you need. part of the loom is included which is connected to the motor and swtiches however youd need to make some of it up. mostley just extending the connection between the two armrests i think.

dont spose you have the N/s drive shaft or if you can get it off/ prepared to then the bigger of the two clips on the outter cv joint if you know what i mean :/ ?????

Back