K11 Si & parts

Robert

Ex. Club Member
MY car will be up for sale over the next couple of weeks as I'm wanting to go back to my first car, a cinq sporting :D

I will be taking the car back to standard, however will be selling seperately all parts

Here's some details:

-Taxed and MOT'd til August
-1.3 Twin Cam 16v engine
-Nissan Flame Red
-Under 20k miles (currently at about 18500)
-Alloy wheels
-Factory audio upgrade with 6speakers and Clarion CD Headunit
-Rear Spoiler
-Facelift wiper arm with horizontal rest
-Red Grills
-Debadged rear with colourcoded boot handle

£2000 ono

And some parts:
-clear repeaters
-std. tail lights
-15" Almera GTI alloys sprayed black with near new 195/50s on
-35mm GMAX lowering springs
-Universal backbox welded to existing pipe, straight swap
-Rear badges
-Bump strips
-Red dash Surround
-Black exterior handles

Think thats about it, £offers

Pics here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=8695 until i can get some new ones

would you take £10 delivered for the clear repeaters?
i can't believe you're going back to a cinq, not even a sei? you'll miss the quality of a micra compared to any small fiat. and the speed.

My cinq sporting was actually faster than the micra standard, so :p
and yeah tenner plus postage for repeaters would be ok, however the parts wont be available for a nother week or so

ok then call it £11 all in. it shouldn't cost much more than a pound to send side repeaters. i sent some for 32p in a standard letter sized jiffy bag, but before the new costs.
can u get some pics of the gti alloys on the car aswell please?

and the cinq sporting is around 12 secs to 60 and the micra is 10.5. also cinq isslower on top end. but i know you've made up your mind. :)

are you intrested in the almera alloys shaun? :p you have perfectly good ones lol

i have two micras, come on you know that ;). i just want to see what they look like first :)

ok then call it £11 all in. it shouldn't cost much more than a pound to send side repeaters. i sent some for 32p in a standard letter sized jiffy bag, but before the new costs.
can u get some pics of the gti alloys on the car aswell please?
:)

does this sound ok? if so, just let ne know when they are available, cheers.

I got thre car back from the bodyshop yesterday, and looking at it now i can't bring myself to sell it :blush:

If someone could delete this thread I'd appreciate it, and also my apologies to anyone who had shown interest.

Back