For Sale: K11 SR parts, breaking car

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

You may or may not know but I bought the green SR off shaun a few weeks ago for the engine and a few other bits.

The rest of the car is being broken and parts are for sale. If anything is not listed please dont hesitate to ask :).

Im open to offers, pics to follow or can be requested :)

SR spoiler £30ono sold to mario1293
SR green speedo cluster £45ono sold to k11nath
Electric windows mechanism and switchs £15ono
Pop out rear windows £15ono
SR compartments/armrests for rear £10ono Provisionally sold to johnbr6
SR Front/Rear Bumper (minus fog lamps) £20ono Sold to mjtm
March style custom boot lid with lights (nipples) £20ono Sold to mjtm
Custom back box £15ono
Standard Steering rack with unijoint and tie rod ends £20ono
Set of steelies with nearly new tires £35onosold to SirChris
Sun roof with bits to go with £25ono
Pair of primered wings for prefacelift £5 each
Set of 15" wolfrace pro sprint alloys with very good tire, poorly painted black. £90ono sold to AJC

Driver door £20 sold to karlj
Manifold and Cat £10 Provisionally sold to AJC
Rear lights £20ono

Plus anything off the car that hasnt been listed.

Items below are what forum member Zed has asked me to post for him. They are located in Leicestershire. For info on these PM him:

15" tsw alloys £70 ono painted black (not a good job)2 missing centre caps,all good tyres.

Open mouth grill £8 was red painted black.

Twin jbl sub with amp box is a little dirty £40 ono

Steering rack £20ono

SRStock2.jpg

SRStock1.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

All prices do not include postage. I would prefer collection however I dont mind posting/courier etc. Located in cambridgeshire.

Im located in cambridgeshire.

I havnt sorted out a scrap day as I didnt know how long it would take to get the stuff sold off it!

Are you in a hurry? Perhaps if you have a damaged door I can put that on it.

A friend of mine would be interested in the mudguards mate, how much posted to france?

See you doing as you said. :( poor thing.
think it's funny how the car went up north and then parts are coming back down south. lol

See you doing as you said. :( poor thing.
think it's funny how the car went up north and then parts are coming back down south. lol

Sure am! Ha yeh thats true. It is sad :( however the body was very rusted so instead of scrapping it the parts will live on! lol

Right well I'm lookin into fitting costs for panhard rod... So can wait till tomorra so I can confirm it, but maybe £25 posted, or are you going to japfest???
And the tailgate isn't different in general is it throughout the K11 Series, so I'm happy they should fit? :)

Right well I'm lookin into fitting costs for panhard rod... So can wait till tomorra so I can confirm it, but maybe £25 posted, or are you going to japfest???
And the tailgate isn't different in general is it throughout the K11 Series, so I'm happy they should fit? :)

Unfortunatley im not going to japfest. Make it £28 posted and you have a deal mate

Do it yourself mate. It's two bolts. And if you only do the bush then it's one nut.

Its full rod from noddie... probs easy to put on but not a clue how to adjust or anything!
and need it right for Japfest :)

I'll be on stand actually, so parked up next to ya all... sure you would??? :D
anyway sorry hijacking the thread! :eek: haha

Sorry mate no can do on the taillights :(

No worries mate. Still welcome offers.

You able to do the foglights (do they have the finishers?) and the rear trims posted for £45?

I can do both for 45 but postage separate as the compartment things are quiet big. If you wanted to arrange a courier to pick both for £45 that's fine.

Are finishers the caps at the bak?

postage seperate is fine man :)

and the finishers are the small bright grey/silver/clear looking plastic bits that screw onto the fog light on one side :)

I can offer next month :p ...doubt they'll still be here! ;)

I may still have them. I'm open to offers. Shall I keep them aside? Or put them back for sale.

postage seperate is fine man :)

and the finishers are the small bright grey/silver/clear looking plastic bits that screw onto the fog light on one side :)

Oh yep those finishers are on them :)

If you can sort a courier i can give you the info and my PayPal.

In regards to the leccy windows. They comes with the armrest and switches with the end wire loom bit. If anyone is interested while I have the car I can attempt to remove the whole loom.

Back