K11 Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda like those projector ones, look robotic / terminatorish ...would depend how good theyd look in person though, not that id be buying any anyway as my stock lights will do just fine :D

why are you always finding my secret sites lol,

i saw these and were gonna order some but i have a cheaper way of doing it

lol i did wonder if these were what you were talking about the other day :D

I was just looking for standard depo lights in google :p

check out the side repeaters they do aswell:
2155.jpg

I saw those repeaters when I got my black crystals back in the day but as I was spending so much on them I couldnt afford the repeaters! lol

NeX, where can i get the standard type depo replacement headlights from, don't know if the ones on eBay are depo or not?

WOW. if i had a job id have some of them..

ill have to make do with my hid fog lights for now..

let me know if they are, i will do a group buy cos i need some for the LX and pos the march

what is that? is that a rear numberplace recess with a little extra plastic?

yer i'm not sure, it was on the website above its got lights built in etc.

the link you gave me are depo ones, so just waiting to here back from the bloke in swindow.

yer i'm not sure, it was on the website above its got lights built in etc.

the link you gave me are depo ones, so just waiting to here back from the bloke in swindow.

i hope the swindon guy can do them nice and cheap :D

well if we buy 4-6 headlights and collect them then he should be able to do some sort of discount im sure ;)

well if we buy 4-6 headlights and collect them then he should be able to do some sort of discount im sure ;)

yea cool let me know :D

maybe we could work something out ;) like swap for some custom dials? hehe

Are those depo black projector headlights new, or are the modded ones. As in sumone just put those ebay rings in them, just they look very well and im tempted to buy a set

Right talking of like fog lights and things, how do you actually get them on there :S
i have just got some oval ring ones and has a fitting pack but im not too sure where i connect to on the car any advise? Alex

Usally there is 2 plugs on your micra that arent being used that they will plug into(behind the rad i think or close to it). my gx had them anyway. there could be 2 blanks where you fogs are to go have to removed first probly.

i would love the projector ones but would they pass the uk mot and i would love them with the orange glass i have as well so wounder for me

i dont see why they wouldnt, if they do then change back to standard for that day.

i dont know why people worry about things like that it only takes two minutes to change them around

not really as i dont wana get pulled off the 5-0 and for them to take my car away because the light pattern is differant to the uk ones

dont the tiwanese drive on the same side of the road as us? if so they should be legal obviously.

if there not they will point to the right and blind other road users... as they face the curb in the US etc as they drive on the right side of the road. (just incase no one knew that lol)

are they tiawanese lights then and do you think it would be possible to place the orange lense into these lights then as i like the orangness it breaks up the front of the car and also use the full clear lense from my old lights so the full lot were clear insted of the indicators being frosty

Id love the projector lights, are those ones on ebay basically the same as the JDM ones? if so i might want some, those and the fog lights with angel eyes in would look sexy.

Emailed Depo Yesterday to find out if the projector lamps are LHD or RHD and they said it can be both just ask when you place an order, I'm currently asking about the Main beam as it states that you can have either H1 or H7 I then got confused. But I really really like them if I start saving now I could probably get a pair by 2010, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back