I'd give anything to own these if only I had the money :o :(

Scopez has these?
DSC02410.jpg

Mmm how much did he pay for his? On that website its dollars so dnt know how much woulkd be in sterling if any1 cud work it out for us? Really want these

$405 converted to £248 best start saving :)

Hi there, I did not get mine from that site but from a seller in taiwan who custom made them for me for RHD cars. The only thing is he made the bulb holder to take a h7 which means I dont have full beam. I may get another set one day for h4 which will cost slighty more and sell the ones I've got.

but yeah think I payed just a little over 200 quid for them at the time.

And the ones on this site are for rhd? Might just sell my ps3 and buy them as never play on playstation anymore n dnt have time :) thanks scopez, would extreme brilliance bulbs fit them lights on set on website so get full beam?

And the ones on this site are for rhd? Might just sell my ps3 and buy them as never play on playstation anymore n dnt have time :) thanks scopez, would extreme brilliance bulbs fit them lights on set on website so get full beam?

im not 100% but i think i messaged them agaes ago and they said they are for LHD which is why i went elsewhere to get them but maybe now they do them. nah keep the PS3 mate, we'l be online soon once the networks up (Y)

it depends on the bulb holder in the projector, but mine are for h7 fitment and i only have main beam as these bulbs dont have both high and main like the h4 bulbs for the micra.. Im running a 6K HID kit on them which is nice and bright anyways, but just cant flash people. The main reason i bought these headlights was for the HID's as its illegal to have them on any headlights without a projector and found myself blinding other cars on the road with my orignal lamps :eek:

im not 100% but i think i messaged them agaes ago and they said they are for LHD which is why i went elsewhere to get them but maybe now they do them. nah keep the PS3 mate, we'l be online soon once the networks up (Y)

it depends on the bulb holder in the projector, but mine are for h7 fitment and i only have main beam as these bulbs dont have both high and main like the h4 bulbs for the micra.. Im running a 6K HID kit on them which is nice and bright anyways, but just cant flash people. The main reason i bought these headlights was for the HID's as its illegal to have them on any headlights without a projector and found myself blinding other cars on the road with my orignal lamps :eek:

as of next year HID's will be illegal on ANY car that didnt have them fitted at the factory. so i wouldnt bother upgrading. sure, standard bulbs, no problems... (or like i did and fit them to spot lamps instead) but you can no longer retro-fit hid's to your car. :down:

as of next year HID's will be illegal on ANY car that didnt have them fitted at the factory. so i wouldnt bother upgrading. sure, standard bulbs, no problems... (or like i did and fit them to spot lamps instead) but you can no longer retro-fit hid's to your car. :down:

interesting bit of info there anthony, where you find that? i always knew the law was you couldnt retro fit HID to standard headlamps without the projector/height adjuster as the light scatters and would blind people. To be fair though it would less obvious with these projectors as they look factory as opposed to many cars driving round now with dazzling HID's who be more than likely pulled by cops :blues:

May think of some fogs as a alternative to upgrading

So would be a waste of money me buying these unless I fit them with standard bulbs ansd if they come in rhd? gona send a message and find out if they made any for rhd

Technically they are illegal because they werent fitted at the factory. But police dont seem to bother following it up

hmmmmm think il just stick with my h4 bulbs, good enough atm, i could be that one person that does get followed up by police so sharnt take that risk :p

also according to some people you need to have them behind the angel eye/dome light never heard the washers before?
anyways no real need for them if you can't see in the dark with 55/60w perhaps you shouldn't be driving at night :p

Back