Crystal headlights for pre facelift

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Well, doing a search, this has been bought up a few times, but those threads were 4 years old ish, and most of the links and information in those are redundant now.

Are there any MOT passable crystal headlights available for the pre facelift?

From what I understand, there's these Depo ones:
http://depoautolights.com/headlight....html?osCsid=d4440bea159dd9dd44e61f1bab40958b
Which cost an arm and a leg, but you can get them for RHD cars?

Or there are replicate ones on ebay for the cheap, but they're from taiwan. But, these are for LHD cars, and therefore, blind other users. But, nex has made a legal set.

So, for a start, are these the only 2 options, and have I got my info right?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i made a semi legal set, they past once failed second.

i was going to get another set because i have a new idea to make them legal which is to use a projector lens. it should work and look awesome but i have no cash to try it.

OP
OP
C

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
:(

So are those the only 2 real options? With neither being that real unless your made of moneyz?

I want see through lenses god damn it.

If I had the cash, and you were going to get results, I'd fund you in return for useable goods, but avast, I have about £30 to my name.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
:(

So are those the only 2 real options? With neither being that real unless your made of moneyz?

I want see through lenses god damn it.

If I had the cash, and you were going to get results, I'd fund you in return for useable goods, but avast, I have about £30 to my name.

moneyz is a needed factor yes, mainly because of where the lights come from.

i could make a working set, but then i would want to keep it sooo bad lol

they look very awesome, i was putting my set back in the shed yesterday, i wanted to put them back on the car....

here is what i was thinking of fitting to them:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TL1000S-Bi-Xe...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

angel eye, projector, HDI lenses ;) could even get a yellow angel eye as an indicator :D