Headlights and Tail lights

so long as they have uk legal bulbs, and they aim in the right direction i cant see the problem

if im wrong someone tell me

its the housing that you have to change for them to point the right way..i think thats what james had a problem with when he went for mot.

Right, this is getting stupid

If anyone has any issues with the way the club is operated, then they're more than welcome to contact any moderator or member of admin with any comments they may have. Im always open to discussion with any member of the msc, via msn, private message or whatever.

I personally have no time for anyone who publically rants against the MSC without contacting the admin or moderating team first, especially posting posts onto the public forum causing conflict, as we have seen with this thread TWICE. I've already cleaned it up once and yet it continues.

A temporary ban has been issued to try calm the situation down. Remember, the MSC is a place for us all to talk all things micra. Ok, people dont always agree with everything other people say, but there's no need for threads to get out of hand like this one has.

Back