k11 1.0 turbo kit for sale!!!

could probably make the same kit for 200 quid over here and considering its allready at almost 140gbp and probably 200gbp to post over it aint exactly worth it

theres not really anything of great expense on that kit, a mean the turbo down pipe is a length of standard nissan exhaust pipe, 1.5",rubbish!!! which is connected to the manicat, why!!!!!!!! i also like how the person has stuck a hks sticker on lol

Attachments

• RIMG0022.JPG
    RIMG0022.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 13,084
i think you will find that this is a Genuine HKS turbo kit. not a bodge together job.

anyone with the hyper-rev catalogue will concour. the downpipe is indeed puney but thats what hks use. they do this so you dont have to get rid of the cat......

and they might be using a cga cat cos its off a facelift (01+) 1.0... so with only one cat at the manifold you would hardly want to remove it..

bearing in mind that the HKS kit as new (running at 5.5psi) on a 1300 will produce 140bhp without an intercooler on jap fuel. this, with an intercooler on british fuel will see around the same power increase....

the kit itself brand new from sumo (imported from HKS) is around £1500. so even if it goes for £500 and costs £200 to post. to have a genuine HKS turbo kitted K11 is priceless.

P.S.... is there anyone willing to bid on this for me?...lol

nah you must be confsued bud cos that kit on the auction looks like the girl guides made it

that kit would be going nowhere near ,and how can you say it is genuine hks??? you selling it???

Antony is right, however, what this shows is that just because it's got a big name brand stamped on it and they manufacture it, doesn't mean it's ideal or the best.

If I wanted that..

Would anyone here have a means of winning the auction for me..?..

Id send them a few quid for organising it like..

they do this so you dont have to get rid of the cat......

and they might be using a cga cat cos its off a facelift (01+) 1.0... so with only one cat at the manifold you would hardly want to remove it..

no, i,m just saying that all the cga cat,s that i,ve seen were a finer guage honeycombe/gauze and were twice as long, so a fatter downpipe and a cg cat would be far less restrictive :)

nah you must be confsued bud cos that kit on the auction looks like the girl guides made it

that kit would be going nowhere near ,and how can you say it is genuine hks??? you selling it???

no im not selling it, but after owning one myself and studying the whole kit in detail over the past 4 years i know a genuine kit when i see one...

just cos its HKS doesnt mean its going to be 100% perfect. its a bolt on turbo kit, not an all out power monster. or they would have made a tubular manifold not a cast one.fwn

Frank: ah ok i see your point..:p

sorry to seem a bit thick here but is this as simple as just bolting on? or is there other moddifications that need to be made to make it worth while?
(im not acctually going for it im just wondering:D)

sorry to seem a bit thick here but is this as simple as just bolting on? or is there other moddifications that need to be made to make it worth while?
(im not acctually going for it im just wondering:D)

if you limit the boost to about 4psi, then yes its bolt-on :)

to all interested its easy to bid,i followed the instructions via the links on here

go to japan auction
paY ENOUGH money into paypal to cover the cost of everything
transfer to japanauctioncenter.com
'THEY bid for you,etc etc,
if you win they take commision of course i think around 8% of final fee
item is shipped to there warehouse in japan(local delivery)

they than send to you via ems

all i dont know is how much shipping is?

i was winning a previous bid until i was out bid at last minute

all this went for less then 200 quid!the exhaust alone is worth more!!

koike_ap-img600x450-1246070202voau0.jpg

guys this is definately worth looking into,just follow "james's" guide in the forums menus

cheers

Final price was about 275£

Final price for the k11 1.0 turbo kit ended around 45500 JPY (at '1 min left'), i.e. around 275£...(!)
It went from 20500JPY to 45500 during the last 30MIN.
/T

Back