st engine 4 sale yahoo japan

There are two of those engines floating around and they are out of a saurus jr, so just efi no forced induction at all. Not sure what the go is with the rocker cover but I can tell you for sure thats where they are from...wouldnt surprise me at all if they were 1.0 blocks underneath.

Some of the saurus jr used the full ma09ert I've seen pics on t'internet somewhere wit the intercooler on show. . .I'll try dig them out

Hehe that would be mental, fun as hell too I imagine!!

Here ya go, Imagine how light this is 400kgs? An absolute weapon on track I'd hazard a guess
Crazyjaps.jpg

Thats not the origional body and they were not turbo either. They used the 1.0 engine and St intake manifold with tubular exhaust. Made about 74bhp from memory on the 1.0 block.

Thats not the origional body and they were not turbo either. They used the 1.0 engine and St intake manifold with tubular exhaust. Made about 74bhp from memory on the 1.0 block.

I know yeah but the sit called it the saurus jr? And you can see the IC in the back I have seen pics off the cover off exposing a stock ma09

Back