just been caught doing 110mph on a 50mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RIK

unmarked police car just pulled me and a starlet GT at well over 100mph.
i thought my car was going to take a long break.but the copper didnt do owt,all he said was "go home"...nice one..but he should have done somthing about it! thats SY police for yah

the car was a new silver scooby sti btw..

rofl, that sounds like me, i've been pulled 4 times for speeding and never ben charged once :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

once was even going 42mph through a red light

Jeeeeesus ****

Very VERY lucky.

Even 100mph in a 70mph limit is an instant ban.

babyboom, not exactly something to be proud of is it?! And 42mph through a red light, thats a bit dodgy?!!!

Hey rik...do you have a good tan? Maybe your tan accounts for your getting let off....if you know what I mean...

Nothing to brag about really being let off at stupid speeds that you shouldn't be doing. You SHOULD be banned, and it's people that drive like you that mean I have to pay the stupid premiums.

your car will be flagged by the police, and the least little thing done wrong, or if someone reports your driving then you will be up the well known creek without a paddle. Id go about your daily life rather slow from now on, to be honest you deserve to lose your licence tho.

omg u fool, did u give the policeman a mac donalds or sumthin !

oh yea, how is your tan ? ;)

learnt your lessons now i hope

paddymarsden said:
omg u fool, did u give the policeman a mac donalds or sumthin !

oh yea, how is your tan ? ;)

learnt your lessons now i hope

surely needed more then a macdonalds ;) to get off with that

In the spirit of MSC "We don't condone racing and this thread will be locked" hehehehe

But in the spirit of Goldstar, hahahaha well done for not getting busted

I wouldn't brag about it RIK, there's all manner of things they might/could have done. The only reason they've probably not done anything is because they've not recorded your speed. Now there may well be an e-mail in my inbox (& every other SYP inbox) saying look out for ...

You've just admitted your speed in a public forum, even if they didn't record your speed, you've just admitted it. Even if you edit it now there'll still be a record of you saying so.

Thay may not do anything about it this time, but get ready for a few producers.

gotta say it....

muppet, not saying i'm an angel when it comes to driving but 100+ in a 50 is taking the ***

If I were that much of an idiot I definately wouldnt be posting it on a forum, may as well just get tw*t tattoo'd on your forehead.

very lucky indeed, i recently got caught doing 33 on a 30 road by a mobile unit. they were having none of the excuse, i said all of these cars on the road were doing more than 30 at least.

he asked, you like fishing? i said a bit yea, then he said ever catch all the fishes in the pond? grr .........C**t

LoL i said something similiar to this about 3years ago on the MSC and i was banned from the site.

i hope you get banned as well.

Yeah this site is very PC, don't think it called for a ban though..probably why i'm not a mod!! :)

Surprising what the coppers will let you off with these days :) you must have loaded your underwear right up :D

Alienfish360 said:
Nothing to brag about really being let off at stupid speeds that you shouldn't be doing. You SHOULD be banned, and it's people that drive like you that mean I have to pay the stupid premiums.

No it's not, it's pikey car robbers and people who crash. Older people are just as likely to crash as most young people, due to complacency and the "i've been driving for 30 years....", the only reason that they don't contribute to your premium is that they are financially stable enough to pay for their own repairs, so don't claim.

I've had people crash in to me, every single one was over 40 and doing the speed limit. Speed limits mean naf all really, understandable in residential areas of course. They don't take into consideration weather, road surface, driver skill..the stopping distance for me at 30mph is around 2 metres, including thinking time!!!! lol

here it's quoted as 23 metres!! http://www.safe2travel.co.uk/speeding/stoppingdist.html imagine that!

Batch said:
Speed limits mean naf all really,

Well if that *£@$ wasnt speeding past my house last october we would still have our garage, bikes, contents and classic merc in one piece.

no one will ever agree on the speed limit thing so I say this should be the end..

Rik u r a lucky lad...y did u post it up on here u new what the reaction would be ah or it that it u keeping bens seat walm while he is away :p anyway i have no room to comment im not perfect

Nobody is the perfect driver, so therefore i dont think anybody can pass judgements really. Rik knows he was wrong, thats why hes posted up - people assume he was boasting. No doubt he'll be far more aware of his speed in future therefore the police have done well in teaching him a lesson, and not taking him off the roads for a silly moment.

There are far worse crims out there than us drivers, just we are easy pickings...and often safe. I dont mind the police at all, and in this instance its nice to see one who has feelings...far better than those yellow boxes!

JK

i wasnt racing.
the officer was sound :eek: (did i just say that?) he said the whole thing was off record because he was out to catch car thieths and not kids speeding about.he just said i see you out again tonight ill have your car.i said thers nothing illegal about driving about.he replied your lucky i didnt take your car now lol..so he said i can go back down town tonight.

lucky it wasnt a T5 thats for sure..but im not that daft(please dont quote that :p).we know about the undercover scoobs and evos and we overtook it to check it out..but was obv wrong lol
the guy in the starlet BEHIND me was sound to.

i cant see a problem with this thread tbh.loads of people get caught speeding,its a car forum so why not talk about it?

p.s tans looking good

Batch said:
the stopping distance for me at 30mph is around 2 metres, including thinking time!!!! lol

Nonsense, do you really believe that?

This thread predictably is one of those things that has no purpose here. Street racing etc is not condoned on the msc. So on that note topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back