• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

jims sexy new motor

yea cant wait to get the cams fitted like and the arches i have taken so long with them im still undecided weather to smooth them in as well as the side skirts and the bumpers or just leave the lines showing

i have a touch up pen i aquired from work ages ago before i got my lisence which i will go out and touch it up with if i can find it then i will get it repaired properly

yea another dyno run mate and it will be a case of gettin a loan to get my stand alone ecu and get it mapped to get the best out of the car

right another lil up date for you this finaly turned up from fat land (america)
DSC01187.jpg

joe or rob what needed drilling so it will fit a hole on the body of the car or on the kit

same as the one i have.... and you dont need that huuuge circlip.

slot the retainer over the shaft and bolt it down (bearing in mind you have to drill the holes out first) the holes you need to drill are the threaded ones on the car, theyre not big enough for the new bolts. once its bolted down it will actualy clamp the main body of the shifter between itself and the cars stock mounting bracket.

jobs a guden.

no waiting till the weekend mate as i have the shifter to do fix me windows AGAIN
and stop my exhaust from rattling on the axel AGAIN lol god why does something not just go right for me

well not so much of an update but as well as fixing my windows, after they broke AGAIN, i went to work on my exhaust to stop it from rattling on my rear axel. I noticed that my rear valance was lose, so after my friend crashed into me and this so called place fixed it for me, i had to go over their work and fix it my self

so i took the rear bumper off and was shocked to see what i had found
DSC01195.jpg

they havnt even bothered to paint the chassis again and the bumper wasnt even attatched to the rear inforcer

so i had to take the inforcer out of the bumper and drill two holes in it so it would actually attatch to the bumper properly

while the bumper was off i noticed that the valance was hanging off the bumper and they had only gluedit on to the bumper so out came the common green screws from work and had to screw them into the valance and the bumper

and i was supposed to be washing my car but couldnt while my windows were out so i decided to wash my wheels down
DSC01194.jpg

HAHA NEGATIVE CAMBER
DSC01193.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

i even took the wheels off and cleaned inside of them

ooohhh nasty green 35 mm drop springs soon to be 50-55mm drop oh yea cant wait
DSC01188.jpg

comments welcome

oh yea and also the drivers side part of the bumper sits further out from the car than the passanger side also can the lights be moved up or down as it also looks like my drives side sits higher than the passangers side

can get pics to show what the problem is

You know you can't beat lovely clean white alloys, will you be selling the 35mm springs then? I soooo want a roll cage...

yea will be selling the springs soon and i was debating on taking the cage out and going ahead with my white and black leather right through and white leaher door cards

if your lights ainr fitted in place properly they will point up...theres a small thread on the right hand side of the passanger light, and left had side of the drivers light. and theres a clip that is attched to the wings...if the light isnot clipped into this they sit facing up slightly and blind other road users!

you will know what i mean when you remove the lights.

i mean the rear lights mate and err phill if you can beat 1.3 gx`s offer then ya might have a deal

lol. I'm happy with my Micra, though if I had a black one I would be putting green under car kits on and everything like the Fast and Furious, lol. Though wishing to own a roll cage like yours and a Twin TB would be excellent. If your going for white and black leather look, try dunhelm (I think it's dunhelm not it's dunhelm) anyway there's a place where they have imitation leather on rolls which is quite cheap, I was thinking of getting white for my door cards. Good Luck anyway and I've sure it'll still look ace.

so anoyed at the minute i really do hate the scum that is on this earth one of these days i am going to snap and not regretting what i do
DSC01202.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

havnt upset any one that i know of and have no enemies that i no of either was down the town on the pop enjoying my self then came home to see this i hate this place

CHRIST i absolutley hate scum that cant just accept people and respect there property GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this makes me angry as modded says, what is it on it?
also i hope the police van was there coz you called them

Oh my, i feel sick looking at that, god that is awful. I thought it was silly string at first. Feel for ya, thats absolutely disgusting. :(

#### man, guess this happened over night?? cos if during the day someone has to have seen something.

it deffo looks like someone either doesnt like you, or thinks your car belongs to someone else...though at the same time a jealous little ####er is also very high up on the list.

you know whats been put on it?

cheers for the concern guys it looked like shaving foam but when you broke the top layer of the skin it smelt like oil of some sort luckly it has all came off but that isnt the point why am i being targeted thats what i want to know as there is more expensive cars than mine outside of mine there is a big lexus 4x4 thing and a bmw m3 a zafera gsi turbo as well yet it is only mine getting targeted and the police was there for the bloke that lives above me he collapsed in a shop

at least its come off though as youve said its not the point...after looking at the pics again, its not squirty cream by any chance. (looks similar to how it melts)...though youd have probably noticed the smell if it was :)

Bloody Hell Man, I hate it when people have no respect, it's not that bad round where I live but I could be, just because no one has no respect these days, I feel for you mate, really do, if I caught anyone doing that to my car I'll be put in prison.

shugar !!!! thats bad man. i hate people that vandalise peoples propperty. why cant they be a bit less cowardly and confront people instead. i know id rather someone try fighting me then destroying my property

if ya need a hand with anything just give a me shout

That is just shocking!! Why do people do things like this? There's no point in it!
Aw mate hope you get it sorted.

yea drove it down my dads like that and used the pressure washer to get it of was dreading it though incase it took the paint off. Im defo gettin a garage or getting a camera up

unlucky mate,

i had a similar experience, some twits keyed the whole near side door and rear panel and my roof,

god knows why, my dads impreza was parked next to it!

hope they get whats coming to them, but at least there is no lasting damage hey?

I really don't know why this happens is rubbish ... had a few things done to my mums micra then that got fire bombed and written off wile it was down the drive they had to walk past 2 others cars. and then some one keyed mine down both sides good job i'm good with a power polisher and managed to get all the scratches out!

Feel for you but could of been alot worse look on the bright side could have been.. spray paint or even nitromorse.

I really don't know why this happens is rubbish ... had a few things done to my mums micra then that got fire bombed and written off wile it was down the drive they had to walk past 2 others cars. and then some one keyed mine down both sides good job i'm good with a power polisher and managed to get all the scratches out!

Feel for you but could of been alot worse look on the bright side could have been.. spray paint or even nitromorse.

guess you didnt see the time i got nitromorse poured on my bonnet and bumper then a few pages back

when i looked at the pictures i thought ''oh crap, paint stripper!!'' glad to hear it came off mate. you dont seem to have much luck with this car aye?..firstly it had a few shunts, now its getting targeted by chavs!

i would find out who did it (presumme its the same people agian!) and hurt them lol.

yea shunted by a friend the twit its anoying i can only think its the local kids/chava`s because i chased them from breaking into my flat main door

i think so mate its getting really bad round here now and i live by my self and work shifts so its a bit of a sickner when i get up in the morning and see stuff done to my car or come back from work at half 2 in the morning and find stuff done to my flat

I hate that it's the most sickening thing to go to ur car ready to set off and find some little sh*t has done something like that I know how it feels, within a week of buying my first car some kids had thrown rocks at it and damaged the panels. And just last month some guys had gone round loadsa cars in my street and kicked their windscreens in. Mine didn't break so they kicked the rear panel in instead.
Hope ur cars ok and it doesn't happen again.

yea i no chuck hope they get what is coming to them i really do

right well i have now been awake for 39 hours THANKS MONSTER ENERGY DRINK haha but thats what i get for drinking loads on a night i suppose

so as it got to about 5 ish i decided to take a few vids while it was getting light and not much traffic about and also went for a photo shoot as well

on that second video i hit a bird and it got caught in my bumper wasnt nice

and now on to the pics this is what happens when i am on a hype at stupid o clock in the morning

S8001658.jpg

S8001659.jpg

S8001660.jpg

S8001661.jpg

S8001662.jpg

S8001663.jpg

S8001664.jpg

S8001665.jpg

S8001666.jpg

S8001667.jpg

S8001668.jpg

S8001669.jpg

S8001670.jpg

S8001671.jpg

S8001672.jpg

S8001673.jpg

S8001674.jpg

S8001675.jpg

S8001676.jpg

S8001677.jpg

S8001679.jpg

S8001680.jpg

S8001682.jpg

S8001683.jpg

S8001684.jpg

S8001685.jpg

S8001686.jpg

S8001687.jpg

yea just a few eh lol comments welcome peeps and now im off to bed for some well earned rest

Nice Kenny (Y) We got free cans of monster at ISTS, was pretty funny they were chucking them from a truck but they just kept smacking the floor and spraying everywhere!

Some good Vids there Kenny, some nice drives near you then?

Also some great pics, can't wait till I get my car back on the road and do a photoshoot, but not after 39 hours, lol.

yea chris you do i hope it will sound better with a stainless steel manifold and stainless sports cat

adam there is more engine work to be done to her yet and some cosmetic stuff done but nothing over the top

should be lowered 50 mm soon insted of the 35 mm so should be fun

Back