Janspeed exhaust ----------------

Was doing a search on janspeed exhaust as im looking for the back box and middle pipe and i remember that set combo was something like 175.00 quid, and the decat was 75.00 quid and the 4 branch fannimold was 175.00 quid, bit confusing but whats happened to the prices now??? link below, its cheaper to get a stainless steel made up!!!

http://rallynuts.com/motorsport/K11_Tuning_2084/

J

The problem is from ur pc me i arrived to open it
on this page u can have a janspeed manifold for 170,20 livres and a de-cat for 71 livres
)I have mozilla for surfiing on the web :)

Hi mailys, ok opened it and the prices are cheaper!! thanks for that! also for exhaust is stainless steel recommended? like if i take my car to an exhaust maker and get it done would it be better or an off the shelf is better?

J

custom is always better mate as you can get them to make it just the way you want it full stainless steel exhaust is best manifold straight through pipe and cat back to back box

not sure depends really mate between 200-300 depends who ya go to etc and how good his work is but its well worth it in the end

And it's a decent exhaust too - I was going to get it until we realised it didn't fit on the Cabriolet! Someone needs to get it, it's a lot of exhaust for not that much!

Hi, i missed out on the exhaust that moddedmicra had for sale, but during that time i was in the process of cuttting a deal with Jim-Bling for his janspeed 4 branch and decat which i have now.. just need to get hold of a sport back box (middle pipe - not sure if its worth it) are there any other exhausts that are recommended instead of janspeed? what are good? Cheers MPH, i managed to download the document!! will let you know what i have decided...

Cheers..

J

Back