Exhaust Problem

hey
i have this and the manifold installed.
it's fully legal and will pass emissions as long as you still have the stock manifold & primary cat installed.
when i fitted the janspeed manifold with the second cat, it struggled to pass emissions cos the 2nd cat barely gets hot enough.

about as easy to fit as the stock. i had to trim some of my rear bumper lip off cos the box was rubbing it and i fitted whiteline adjustable trailing arms to pull the axle forwards abit cos the panhard rod bolt was hitting the box whenever i go over bumps with the rear loaded.

i waited over a month for rallynuts to deliver anything, gave up and ordered from matt humphris instead who delivered it next day! highly recommend him for any micra
parts

"To ensure a perfect fit they are hand made on individual jigs. "
but they hit the axle and bumper ffs ! :suspect:

Cheers guys,
Might aswell introduce myself whilst I'm here, I'm 17 year old from Carlisle. Got a K11 Passion 1 litre 3 door for my birthday. Absolutely adore my car even though my mates like to take the mickey. I really want to get into modifying my car but have no clue where to start and a serious lack of creativity.

"To ensure a perfect fit they are hand made on individual jigs. "
but they hit the axle and bumper ffs ! :suspect:

you also have the same problem too frank? mine's also hitting the rear whiteline swaybar ends, used piece of cloth to cusion it.

you also have the same problem too frank? mine's also hitting the rear whiteline swaybar ends, used piece of cloth to cusion it.

no mines "knocked up" from a s/h 1.6 civic system and offcuts paul (and it does,nt knock against anything lol :rolleyes:)

Back