Interests in a breaking SR?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
New Thread, Admin please delete. Thanks!

May have a few bits for sale by the end of the week as Im getting a donor car.
Question is would anybody be interested in any of the following?...

CG13 engine
CG13 gearbox
SR seats
Electric windows + door cards
SR Rear bumper
+ Any thing else you can think of. (excluding the front bumper:d)

This is'nt a definite yet but if theres enough interest then it's likely!

PM me if your interested in any of the above.

engine and gearbox are around about 100k. Unfortunately theres no service history and no V5 present (hense it just being a donor car) but I'll make sure that shes given a good look over and drive before I decide to sell!

Just inquiring about the rear axle, will get back to you k6pfs as soon as I know.

Thanks for the interest guys!

Hey guys, little update. Car is in AJ4 red by the way. Im afraid it seems though the rear axle is shoes sorry guys!

Any interest on other parts then? 4x SR alloy wheels???

any chance you can get the fuel cap and boot release mechanism and cable? give me a price and im sure we can sort something ;)

Ach i've never even used the car...sooo how much you offering mate?I'm pretty sure Stan the man has a spare one anyway...or i'd happily swap it for a rear caliper carrier!!!Then i could mot the damn thing :p

Going to pick up the SR this morning. Will update with pics and prices as soon as I know the score. Thanks for the interest guys!

Right then. Got the SR in the Barn now just had a look over it and in my personal opinion its not worth my time or money fixing her up and putting her back on the road. So breaking it is! As ive stated before the rear brakes are shoes im afraid but the cluster does have a rev counter! I will start a new thread tonight and hopfully begin breaking early next week (or tomorrow if people urgently need things).

Thanks for the interest guys!

Back