Micra SR breaking

Just so everyone knows all stripping of parts is suspended until insurance say I can strip it.

I got hit and run last night on my way to my unit to strip it. Sod's law! Anyhow I've been told it needs to be assessed for damage for payout so can't strip anything. I'll keep u all updated.

Thanks

8egudeze.jpg

Andy, if your stripping the car for parts, why bother going thru insurance to risk your no-claims? also if they pay out, it wont be as much as the car is worth, and stripping it for parts you probably get more money than the insurance!..... dont see the point of insurance getting involve if you didnt see the other driver of the vehicle, if you did see the other driver and caught him then you could have done a deal direct with him, like i.e. let him pay you couple of squid direct to avoid insurance etc..

just my 2 cents worth of thought, unless this accident was under a different circumstance..

J

You said it was an uninsured driver too, yep?

That'd go against your NCD....unless your insurance company has some sort of "uninsured driver promise"....

I've got protected no claims for one.

Two - the uninsured driver was found As we got the reg and police have been involved. And I've got a crime ref too

Three - mib will pay out for the damage not my insurance and will sue the uninsured driver for losses. That's what the insurance told me

Four - I've had to have today off work due to injury and I've got legal cover so everything being sorted. I might be off work for a week I'm not sure however insurance pay my loss of earnings

Five - car will be written off and I'll get paid for the car minus buy back cost then I can sell all the bits off it and make some more money.

Oldham and yes wheels available. £200 Ono on wheels good tread

Seats are also available yes £40 for pair.

I'll update thread when I can strip the car

right had the go ahead to strip the car so ive stripped a few bits tonight.

all things are first come first served.

UPDATED FIRST POST: So if anyone's interested let me know. Prices below don't include postage. Will get pics soon!

It's got some goodies on it.
Matiz front suspension with lowered springs - £75
Corsa rear suspension with cut springs - £75
Handles superbly and comfy!
Remus backbox - £60
Induction kit less than 100 miles - £10
Engine 1.3 118,000 miles approx - PROV SOLD
Green rev counter clocks - £30 SOLD
Tinted rear quarter glass - £30
Black painted headlights - £30
14" alloys and tyres - £150
Abs front hubs (near side sensor wiring been repaired as wire had snapped) - £25 pair
Drilled and grooved front brake discs and pads calipers etc - £25
Resistor card for fan speed. Works all speeds! - £10
Seats - £40 full set inc black seat covers
Front sr bumper with fogs tinted yellow - £40
Front a Pillar Tweeters (uprated pioneer ones and standard ones) and trim - £30
Rear Parcel Shelf with Speakers - £20
sunvisors with mirrors on both sides - £10
Front grill - £10

Things not for sale are
Rear brake disc axle (it's for sr20 Micra) but will have drum axle for sale
Rear sr bumper (for my cabriolet)
Sideskirts (for cabriolet)
Gearbox (it's knackered won't go in 5th) but if someone wants it - £5 collection only

u8erady4.jpg

Bump!

Sr Clocks are sold
Rear trim, rear windows sold
Boot catch, cable for boot and fuel cap sold

Suspension available. £160 posted mainland uk.

£140 collected no less or will keep and be put on cabriolet

Back