F/S: P reg k11 1.3sr in red BREAKING

Sal, all the bits wanted are just excellent, appreciated mate honestly and with your mate coming into london and to go and pick em up i appreciated that postage was free on this, didnt get to meet up with ya mate but did got ohis family house and picked up all parts!! again.... No.1 star!!

Shame you couldnt keep the car longer to strip it proper!! , but as said space was tight and needed it gone!!

just outa curiosity sal, the bits came in a see thru looong plastic box in there was also a headlight adjuster switch!! was that a bonus? lol

Cheers!!!!

J

When you get a chance thank ish for me for dropping the gear down to his sisters house!

i got all the shtuff from factree,,,,just missing that elec level light,,,,,,,,,,but you miss sold it to scraptree.

its hard to remove right ? :) ,,,,,,,,if you keep repeating "alpina's" "alpina's" again and again you find yourself gigling :),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i throw it out their,,,,,true or not ?

Both the box and the switch are a bonus
But I can't let my wifey know about the box as she will go nutz

Lol, Ok with the box am sure ill use it as an oil drainer when servicing my car! As for the switch, @ R-Reg-Sr, if ya want that mate I have it here, won't be any use to me!! Don't think ill plan to do an electric level adjuster on mine!! But I do know a guy in sarf (South) london who's scrapping a micra (That's if he still has it which I'm sure!) and has light adjustment for 20 quid for both lights and the loom and switch but I had to take it out myself and to be honest I couldn't be assed to do it let alone want that kinda gear on my car! Am happy with fixed lights!!!!

J

Back