Micra SR For Breaking.

3ddice

Buy & Sell Member
I am selling my little SR due to a long standing ECU problem, and have now decided to sell it to get another car, I am willing to break it, but would prefer to sell it as a whole,

ALL Parts need to go ASAP, or I will be scrapping it....

Let me give you a low down of this car,

Purchased rather hesitently, car has a had a accident that was unrecorded, on the left side, from one of the previous owners, rapaired to an acceptable quality, petrol cap can only be opened manually, had a water leak from one of the rear lights, I sorted that out, but I believe that was the source of the ECU damage, body work is 6/10, might need new sills, boot was from a different micra, and badly painted, bonnet was resprayed black, but a bad job was done of it, engine pulls nicely, but its a 1.0 litre, one of the previous owners did not see it fit to declare it, Transmission crunches when putting into reverse, otherwise nice and smooth 1-5 gear changes, Ashley exhaust system, and I cant really think of anything else atm.

...Needs...

CV boots changing(both sides)
ECU Replacing (NATS ECU)
Possibly Sills

I will sell everthing on this except the alloys, you will get steelies, offers for the alloys will be considered, I primed and sprayed them matt black, along with the sideskirts and rear mudflaps, not amazing jobs but they look nice.

For sale.

Full car, without alloys, or bucket seats just standard ones, £350.
snc00212y.th.jpg

Parts.

Sideskirts Sprayed in matt black, £25 for pair.
snc00011ij.th.jpg

Rear Mudflaps sprayed in matt black £14 for pair.
snc00015z.th.jpg

Ashley Decat Exhaust system, no crack or holes, just needs a clean, sounds really nice, bought of (jowley), £90. SOLD
snc00013h.th.jpg

SR Spoiler, £10, has a slight crack on the top.
snc00017e.th.jpg

snc00018o.th.jpg

Lights Rear, £10 each.

Lights Front, £10 each.

SR Dials, £25.
snc00016s.th.jpg

Door cards, without electrics, £15 each.
snc00021tm.th.jpg

Windows and lock electrics, Offers.

CG10 Engine, Gearbox, wiring loom, about 100k miles I think £75, Fresh oil, will need to take out yourself.
snc00019g.th.jpg

Anything else just offer.

I would very much prefer people to pick up any parts, car will need towing as car will not start (ECU problem).

Please Email me, viewings are recommended.
[email protected]

Im located about 17 miles north of manchester.

They are custom, so no brand, really nice, comfortable, and yes they do recline.

I will get some pics on asap.

ok then, i'll keep on checking up, if its ok would i be able to come and view them?? i'm only on the wirral so i'm not too far away

i'm interested, just thinking of a sensible offer, they're not leather (which is what i was looking for) but these look pretty nice, £50??

sorted, pm me your details for the sat nav and i will get back to you in the morning, (when i find out how much i've been paid) would tomorrow be ok to pick up?

you in a hurry to get rid of the buckets then? Only ask as I have no transport until I get the run around through its MoT.

hey, what i can see of the wheels, they look really nice, i was rushed to buy my alloys and im not sure if im happy with them, would you be interested in swapping or swapping with an extra cost depending on how much you want for them?

cheers

Damo

Sorry, I want just cash, and if a good offer doesnt come for them, then I am willing to keep them for my next car.

Hi mate, I need a starter motor plate which is located in between the S'motor and the engine? how much including P&P?

Back