F/S: P reg k11 1.3sr in red BREAKING

Item: P reg k11 1.3sr in red BREAKING
Condition: Not bad
Reason for selling: Breaking as I only want the engine and gearbox
Price: Offers on everything else £300

Everything available bar engine and gearbox and n/s headlight as I'm keeping them for a turbo build ! Sr front and rear bumpers in red complete with toe eye cover and one spotlight as the n/s one has no glass but still works Sr/ super sport mud guards in red Wrap around spoiler well you get the picture in red Sr clocks (the green ones) Full interior (needs a clean but still very good ) Wings Rear lights Bootlid O/s headlight Front grill Radiator All glass Electric windows Sunroof And any trim that's left I've purchased a 30 day pass so once this is up then it will be sent to knackers yard without fail Everything is still attached to the car as I have no time at the moment All items are in used condition and are still useable The car has couple of months tax and mot and may be in use till it runs out of one or the other just to get the most out of it If any info is required then please send me a message or call 07969307549 Cheers. Sal

It is beyond it I think
But on a mother note my little beast has just flown through its mot with only a sidelight out Heeee heee

Update
Rear seat
Rear panels
Heater card
N/s wing
Awaiting payment for ALPINA

Everything else still available apart from the engine and gearbox and the tweeter pods on the pillars

Reg-sr has first dibs on driver side headlight
Anyone else
Wrap around spoiler ?
Rear lights ?
Sr clocks showing approx 114000 miles ?(green )
Front and rear bumpers (sr/super sport)?
Front seats ?
Etc.......

Update
Rear seat
Rear panels
Heater card
N/s wing
Awaiting payment for ALPINA

Everything else still available apart from the engine and gearbox and the tweeter pods on the pillars

Nor forgetting the Sun Visors sal, also do you want me to pay cash to your family when i meet in edgeware road for the bits?

J

I think the light assembly is the one that fades out but at the moment the bulb is not working
You can have that for the cost of the postage bud
Don't forget to hit the like button !

I'm not a car breaker I just got it for parts for my car and I have them already
Also I have no place to store the rest of the car hence scrap !
I've offered parts up for sale on the cheap to this forum and had very silly requests for tiny parts and also alot of people messing me around so to avoid this .....again its now been scrapped
If people wanted things then it should be paid for and those item would have been removed and sent out to them but I won't remove things for people before payment as this can result in wasted time and effort .
I do understand that everyone is on a budget and some budgets are not enough
So I'm sorry if any of you didn't get what you wanted as time is somthing I don't have at the moment

R reg sr
I could have got you the light and arranged for my mate to drop it off in London in edge ware for you to collect but I didn't remove it cos you didn't get back to me .
I've sent Alpina a bunch of parts this morning that he wanted so yours could have been included at the same time

Back