infernal micra

This is one of those times when you write stuff for no real reason other than feeling very alone. I'm at my wits end with the micra. I've had it for about 2 months and it's been a constant source of annoyance with new issues arising every week.

2days ago it started overheating on hills, took it to a mechanic, but there is no single obvious reason why its doing it. I'm totally broke because of constantly spending money on it and can't afford to buy parts at random trying to fix it. I don't even get fun out of driving it anymore. Mechanic told me the best thing is to probably sell it on before the overheating gets to the head gasket.

What pains me is the fact that without a car I can't get to work (I work late and there are no busses at the time), therefore my income will be cut off as well unless I can find a car to trade in with the micra at no cost (I'm broke).

I just think its very sad that I can't earn some money and have wasted a load of money on a car that has only repaid me with worries. I guess being a student and working part time just doesn't go with doing up a car :'(

is the waterpump running? or the water circulation, could be a broken thermostat.
or had one micra where i had to exchange the waterpump, but then it would overheat all the time. no worries man, everything can me fixed :)

strange how after mechanic visitation this would all of a sudden occur.
i would bet selling this would leave mechanic with a choice of his cars that aint shifting to mildly offer you or gently shift you towards.
run car from cold with rad cap off check for bubbles. (instruction for you not mechanic) :)

Back