Micra K11 '95 doesn't start

Hi guys, i really hope someone could help me with this problem i'm having, unfortunately i've already asked about this in an italian micra enthusiasts forum and they couldn't help (yet).
Basically my dad owns this great car, 1.3i 75HP, a couple of days ago it totally stopped starting, my dad said he couldn't hear the usual pump whirring sound, and in fact checking the connector above the pump it seems it's not being supplied with 12V even for a second when the key is turned - so we checked the pump, and it seems to work fine, we tried connecting it directly to the battery, and it whirs pretty good actually, so the pump is good, but it still isn't supplied with 12V when the key is turned, we also checked the green relay which is located behind the immediate left of driver's left"kickpanel" (LHS drive version) which i had to unscrew, i traced all the connections and they seem fine, the relay does its job, it clearly clicks, but i realized there's actually no 12V to one of the relay leads which should be connected to 12V, now i have no idea what or how it could be blocked, is it possible ECU is blocking it for some reason? or maybe the NATS? Isn't it supposed to be directly connected to the battery, so that when that relay clicks it, voltage is supplied to the pump? Hopefully someone will be able to help me, i'm really upset i can't get his car to start, tried all sort of things...Thanks in advance anyway.

Thanks for the answers, we managed to solve the problem with a pretty experienced car electrician, he totally removed the immobilizer system, and connected the pump circuit directly to what was originally its source, now the car works like a charm, it also starts pretty quickly once you turn the keys.

Back