i need help in the dumfries and galloway area

hey all,

looking for someone who could offer a hand on doing my front springs with me, i know what im doin just could use a hand with someone with a impact wrench/rattler gun.

any help appreciated

dave

hey :) sorry im not offering a helpin hand but im only up the road in crawford :D erm if you maybe pm getawaycar, he runs his own busness in strathvan im sure it is dealing with all micras? maybe he could help or pass you onto someone who can help :) btw would be good to see you at one of our meets soon ;) we had one just at the beginning of march :)

thanks for the info ill message get away car. im new to the area only been here a week orignally from newcastle so would be nice to get to know a few people

dumfries is lovely :) been to dalscone farm a few time hehe so if you ever see a white k10 scooting around then that will be me haha

see now Crawford, where i am its stunning :p well seen we're inbetween you both lol infact i think ournext scottish meet should be in crawford :laugh::laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by R-REG-SR
do you mean nice and warm and lovly or just lovly to look at?

What does that mean?

its a question

its just lovely, a nice wee place, good shops nearest river island close to me lol and ive heard the night club is pretty good too? not sure what its called though :laugh: oh and the indian restraunt is meant to be excellent, but im not into indian food too nippy for me :blush:

easy to do mate i done my lasses springs and tinted the windows in 4 and a bit hours lol the back ones a soooooo easy its unreal lol

oh a tip before doing them! spay wd40 on them a cupple of days before you do it. ie i done my srings sunday. sprayd them up tues, wed, friday just helps :D

ive done them before i have the rears done. just cant split the fronts. i used a impact wrench last time but dont have one this time. what did you use on the front. i have compressors n such other tools to do it. just no wrench/rattler gun.

and yeah i think dumfries is lovely. much better than newcastle where i grew up for 20 years haha.

You dont really need an impact wrench (as useful as it is)

Just pleanty of WD40 and a breaker bar should sort it!

Back