Stolen: Mini in Salisbury Area - Help!

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hey all
I've checked with Arnold that I can post this, so here goes:

My friend's beloved blue Mini (Reg M116 NON) was stolen from Salisbury, Wiltshire last night.
It is blue, has Minilite alloy wheels, and 2 spotlights on the front. The most identifying feature is a sticker of Berk from The Trapdoor to the left hand side of the rear numberplate (pic attached)

I don't have a recent pic of it, but have attached a pic of what he looked like before the Minilites were added - the spots are also now at the top of the grill.
I'm unaware of whether of whether it has met it's demise, burning in a field somewhere, or is being used by some criminal, somewhere; but I'm asking if people can look out for it - It'd be much appreciated!
I'm not sure whether it's still in the Salisbury/Wiltshire area anymore but if anyone sees it, please notify the police immediately - they are aware that it has been stolen.

Stupid car thieves grr

Thanks all for taking the time to look

Attachments

• trapdoor.jpg
    trapdoor.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 163
  • 1246976064_l.jpg
    1246976064_l.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 169
i looked but saw nothing.

thing is, what they will do is rob it in the middle of the night and roll it to a near by garage, then either strip it and sell it in parts, or strip it right back, grind the chassis numbers off and weld on some new ones and respray it...

or at least thats what i would have done, they would be fools to drive it really, mini's are small but they are not invisible, you would spot it really.

best thing to do is tell the police and the DVLA, i know they are both useless pathetic ####ers, but the mini could at least be black listed by the DVLA making it harder to sell and the speed cameras might pick up the numberplate if the thieves are dumb enough.... which, lets face it, they ARE!

Nex there was a imported Evo (awaiting registration) with a rare bodykit, bright paint, stickered up etc...so it stood out and that was only spotted once going in one direction, and since vanished without a trace, that was a good few months ago.

so its possible for the cars to be driven off... :(

lets see if it turns up...hopefully in one piece.

Back