Wiper Wiring, need help

Hello. I'm in a bit of a situation where I really need a hand from someone who knows about the wiring for the front and rear wipers on my K11.
Here's the situation:
I had a 2001 K11 (early second facelift). I fitted new stalks, front fog on the left and a Terrano stalk on the right, which includes intermittent rear wiper and variable intermittent front wipers.
20181001_144736.jpeg

Now, I have a 2003 K11 (late second facelift). The wiring is different for the new stubby stalks.
I'm transferring over the stalks to the new K11.
So far it's been a success. However, I've left the blue wire from the smaller plug on the stalk, as I can't figure out what to do with it.
20181001_144727.jpeg

I've almost got full functionality. But there are a few things missing.
1: No intermittent front wipers. Nothing happens, on any intermittent stage.
2: Rear wiper ONLY works on intermittent, and not fully on. However, it will wipe a few times if I rear wash.
3: Front wipers don't wipe when front wash is used.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I really can't go blowing up my parts.

I've already tried putting the blue wire on the remaining cables. I've also tried putting it on the LightGreen/Red wire (which makes the front wipe).

The thin green/red cable that is loose in the photo is already taken care of, it's for the rear wiper (though as mentioned, only on wash or intermittent)

Thank you all in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back