I give up

1378635979492.jpg

The one of the right.. has 2 vacuum pipes coming out both go to the dizzy in one form or another after t'ing to a carb vac feed I swapped vac pipes one at a time when I changed em :)
The one next to that has 2 wires coming from it going to a black plug... this is the connected... its plugged into the water feed that goes through the matrix and carb I persume

The one on the far left is plugged straight into the top of the thetmostat. Again another water sensor... I have the old loom and the both plug in and avoid the carb but go to bigger plugs.. assuming fusebox
A second loom that fits I actually remember seeing.. it connects to both the above mentioned sensors and both go to the 6 pin plug... the carb plug...
On that plug is
1 wire autochoke
1 wire anti dieseling valve
2 wire idle up solenoid
2 wire accelerator pump solenoid

Questions
1: does the autochoke require a 12v feed? Just tested and it hasn't got one

2: will the idle up solenoid require a signal from a temp sensor? Or just power and earth?

3: the acceleraror pump varies according to temp... so im guessing signal from temp sensor? Or again power and earth?

View attachment 25357
The one of the right.. has 2 vacuum pipes coming out both go to the dizzy in one form or another after t'ing to a carb vac feed I swapped vac pipes one at a time when I changed em :)
The one next to that has 2 wires coming from it going to a black plug... this is the connected... its plugged into the water feed that goes through the matrix and carb I persume

The one on the far left is plugged straight into the top of the thetmostat. Again another water sensor... I have the old loom and the both plug in and avoid the carb but go to bigger plugs.. assuming fusebox
A second loom that fits I actually remember seeing.. it connects to both the above mentioned sensors and both go to the 6 pin plug... the carb plug...
On that plug is
1 wire autochoke
1 wire anti dieseling valve
2 wire idle up solenoid
2 wire accelerator pump solenoid

Questions
1: does the autochoke require a 12v feed? Just tested and it hasn't got one

2: will the idle up solenoid require a signal from a temp sensor? Or just power and earth?

3: the acceleraror pump varies according to temp... so im guessing signal from temp sensor? Or again power and earth?

Do you not have some kind of ECU to take care of the thinking side? Sensors don't usually control other sensors as far as I know.
Autochoke is a solenoid yeah? Or a stepper motor? Either way it will need some current (most likely 12V) to perform a function...

Do you not have some kind of ECU to take care of the thinking side? Sensors don't usually control other sensors as far as I know.
Autochoke is a solenoid yeah? Or a stepper motor? Either way it will need some current (most likely 12V) to perform a function...
Nope no ecu. I searched high and low for one when I stripped the 100nx
I tested the autochoke this morning and its receiving 0.06v

auto choke and anti diseling solnoid,
temporary_zps7c0bb427.jpg

g/y and g/r wires on harness,

temporary_zps83765399.jpg

blue and black on carb,

whatever the other wires are lol
temporary_zpsf1194bda.jpg

on carb
temporary_zpsbbd43a2c.jpg

on harness not clear but its bl/g and w/g

Just been reading up on autochokes etc.
Apparently that and the idle up solenoid take power from the '+' side of the coil... hmm

Isn't it a bimetalic or similar type mechanical autochoke with a signal wire to an ecu?
Its the same as the K10 setup... infact they're identical... its just mating these to the k10 loom
The accelerator pump solenoid is the only thing different to the K10... so gotta figure that out :/

Haha unfortunately true
I had the anti dieseling valve plugged into the auto choke feed
As the relay gets warm it slow drops voltage to the choke... or in my case the a/d/v... and resulted in killing the engine

It still bogs down under hard throttle though

LOL, sorry andy

Its fixed in the sense it wont cut it now it will run meaning I can actually use it.
But it still bogs down on hard throttle

Oh FFS!!! One thing after another. Got no resistance at the brakes now.
Changed the master cylinder over. Got no leaks
But got no brakes

No idea mate to be honest. Think I'm losing the plot too quick
Care to share you're technique? :)
Going from empty

If you didn't pump the handbrake with the footbrake with mine at the same time there would always be a bit of air left in the system!

Also had to wind the bias valve wide open when bleeding (something to check) forgot this once & the valve locked shut so i had a solid pedal but no fluid going to the back!

Only other thing was to start start at the back & work forward :)

Ahh bias valve was wound in 2 clicks off the end.
Mines on a non split system... mighy be worth bleeding both at the same time rather than one at a time :/

Back