• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

splitter is seat ibiza mate.

What model year of Ibiza please?

The guy at Seat said there are several different types spread across a couple of model years, so any further info would be really helpfull ta! (Y)

Also what model year for the Laguna splitter thats on the front?
Thanks again! :D

Small Update,

my tubing came today to finish off the carbon pillars,looks ALOT neater now with this stuff on:

DSCF8804.jpg

DSCF8805.jpg

Also a pic of my back window,cant remember uploading a pic of it?

IMG_9075.jpg

Love it, CG13 Inside, lol, lucky it ain't microsoft because it'll breakdown at some point. Coming along nicely anyway, looking really clean as well.

Small Update,nothing major i'm afraid:

My Audi LEDs stopped working,and with the craze becoming bigger and bigger,the market for them has grown since i had the idea. So i thought it was time for a change.

DSCF8823B.jpg

DSCF8826B.jpg

DSCF8824B.jpg

I also done a short video but the quality went from average to very crap when i compressed and converted it (damn Samsung phone!) So apologies for the poor quality.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/hoodedreepa/?action=view&current=Untitled-3.flv

Heres a pic of my back window,added a couple more stickers:

IMG_9659.jpg

Thats about it for now :)

i like those stickers :D

did you have to modd the wind deflectors in any way to get them to fit with the dtm mirrors ?

thanks

Been chavvin' it up d installed these. Had 2 types of results with the camera,will try blending both pics later on when i'm on my desktop PC.

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9916.jpg

IMG_9917.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

what year is it agian? 2001? hahaha nah only joking. if fitted right and un-seeable they look cool IMO.

altough the red neons tend to look pink.

Got it started Sunday and was fine all sunday night. Got it back into the city to meet a few people,went to start it and the Engine Management light flashed and the car cut out after 5secs. Disconnected the battery for 10mins,reconnected it and wouldnt start at all.

Connected battery again,wouldnt start at all. Left it 5mins,turned the key and it started! Idled fine,so i drove it home.

Woke up this morning to find the nearside rear tyre was completely flat,tried the car and wouldnt start at all (fuel pump wasnt priming either).

So now back to square 1 :(

Oh, shame you don't live local, as I have one of those RAC testers that you plug into the ISO connector under the steering wheel, it might be able to give you a code.

Good luck will be interesting to know the fault. What's the battery condition like, I remember fitting some LED's n' stuff to my car via a relay, relay was faulty and kept on draining my battery which I didn't realise. Might be something simple like that.

Update with a new mod/addition:

IMG_9939-b.jpg

Arty Shot :p
IMG_9936-b.jpg

IMG_9985-b.jpg

IMG_9982-b.jpg

IMG_9987-b.jpg

It was quite difficult getting the camera settings right,so the dials didnt glow too much. Will have another try another night.

they look good mate but they look a bit high up or it might just be me being a short ass lol what are the dials one is a rev counter whats the other one showing

Looks good Chris, have you got your car working yet?

(Sorry if this has been covered or not, haven't really had time to go through 6 pages of threads, lol.)

Small Update:

Car is FINALLY sorted after 5 weeks of complete hell!

Anyway,the modding side is abit slow,as i've now done all the little bits and pieces and now everything is triple figures £££ :(

I recently received an Ashley 4-2-1 Manifold (Many thanks to Jowley!) and today at work got the Heat Wrap out and made a start:

10072009004.jpg

10072009005.jpg

10072009006.jpg

10072009007.jpg

Not bad for a 1st try :) I've got another roll on order so should be here tomorrow or early next week

Popped over to a mates today to have the Manifold fitted,decided to remove the Air Con while we were at it aswell.Managed to remove the A/C pipes & Rad,slackened the Alternator,removed slam panel ready to make room for the manifold.

Managed to get the manifold in,but it wouldnt like up to the studs. The alternator was about 1/2 inch too far in,stopping the manifold. Seeming as we've removed the A/C,we're gonna remove the A/C pump,put on a shorter belt. We also need a new bottom Alternator bracket,as the NON A/C Micra has the alternator lower down in the engine bay.

With a new bracket,it'll allow us to move the alternator further down,making more room for the 4-2-1 :)

If you're using exhaust wrap make sure that there's NO GAPS as this can cause a fire risk as the heat will be concentrated at that point, and it needs to be even all the way.

Each wrap should HALF overlap the previous, and do NOT wrap a mild steel manifold.

The pump should be removed tonight when we put the new belt on,new alternator bracket and manifold on :)

Would you want the air con pump?

Back