Holy $#*!

Thanks buddy :) Haha I was worried about the plumbing for a while wev been trying for 6 months but quitting the smokes has helped majorly and I feel healthier :)

Congrat's, enjoy the peace, quiet and free time you have whilst you've still got it :D.

Congrats! Better than anything in the world, my wee man is just over 2 and loves cars. A k13 will be 17 year old by the time he can drive LOL

Congrats, well done chap.

If it's any consolation, I became a micra whore because I became a dad rather than having to give it up because I became one.

Thanks all :) Just got back from the inlaws and no broken bones from the big ass father in law lol gentle giant :) now on a major hunt for a 5 door and hopefully sell mine

k11_whore said:
Thanks all :) Just got back from the inlaws and no broken bones from the big ass father in law lol gentle giant :) now on a major hunt for a 5 door and hopefully sell mine

You dont need a 5dr we get on fine with a 3dr (although she does complain a bit)

Honestly a 5 door is not 100% needed. Only advantage is no waiting for the missus and child to get in (yes my missus is in the back, youngest in the front)

Thanks everyone I'm getting all excited but it's early days still :) can't wait for the first scan to let it sink in more, had the name sorted for a girl since wev been planning just stuck choosing a name if it's a boy

I'd loved to but the misses would kill me lol she already thinks I'm crazy for designing a custom all in one with a image of a Micra printed on front

photo.php

Back