Micra's gone

Haylz

Ex. Club Member
Well my micra has gone today :(

Just found out over the weekend that I'm pregnant so we are gonna need a bigger car cos we travel down to Bedfordshire a lot to my cousins and I didn't fancy travelling hundreds of miles in my micra with our suitcase and all the baby things lol.

Anyway, we were gonna hang on to the micra for as long as we could and change it at the last minute but the guy who we bought it from offered us a straight swap for a 95 Primera 1.6LX, the milage is slightly higher but not much so we agreed to swap it before we put loads more miles on the micra.

We are pleased with the primera it has all the electrics the micra had and it already has front fogs which I'm pleased about after all the trouble I went to getting them fitted and working on the micra.

On the plus side the primera also has NATS and remote central locking which is nice.

Just because I no longer have my micra doesn't mean I won't still be on here, I love this site and all the cars on it, and of course the members are all lovely and friendly so I will still be on here on a regular basis. :grinning:

Attachments

• Primera1.jpg
    Primera1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Primera2.jpg
    Primera2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Primera.jpg
    Primera.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 207
lol typical micra driver, talking about the car before the big baby news!!!

many congrats on the baby, hope it all goes well! atleast the primera has a bigger glove box for you to keep your gherkins in!

i'm selling up for a yaris, but not for no baby reason!!!

well done haylz,

same about the micra thou, it was a nice one :)

did you give the guy an MSC flyer?

detox said:
lol well done!!!! bet it was hard to get rid of but it will happen to everyone!!(even NEX)

don't be a fool mate, i'm gonna be burried in my car :D

Congrats on the baby Haylz. Real shame you had to sell the Micra after all that work you put in. It was coming along so good aswell.

The Primera looks nice aswell, any plans to mod it :p ??

Probably not gonna mod the primera, we will get some alloys for it if we can get some cheap tho. It has horrible horrible wheel trims on at the mo and they're only 14" which looks silly after havin 15s on a micra :upside:

I had to leave the alloys on the micra cos they won't fit the primera and we got rid of the micra steelies about 2 weeks ago. If I knew we were gonna be selling I woulda kept them and then I could have at least sold the alloys on. :glare:

Thanks for all the nice messages guys! :D

LOL at NeX, people think I'm gonna marry mine!!

Congrats on the baby news and commiserations on having to give up the Micra, know you worked hard on it.

Good luck

detox said:
lol well done!!!! bet it was hard to get rid of but it will happen to everyone!!(even NEX)
Well i've had Micras now for about 12 years but am also planning a change,maybe next year! Probably to this if the production model looks as good as this prototype! :glance:

Attachments

• nissan_qashaqai_press_manu_05.jpg
    nissan_qashaqai_press_manu_05.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 184
  • nissan_qashaqai_press_manu_03.jpg
    nissan_qashaqai_press_manu_03.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 186
haha i thought you were a guy....

well done getting pregnant... your female haha thats crazy...

shame on me... at least you staying on here and kept it Jap...

mean micra said:
haha i thought you were a guy....

well done getting pregnant... your female haha thats crazy...

shame on me... at least you staying on here and kept it Jap...

can girlies not drive? watch your response.. me and ems will be after ya!

Layla said:
can girlies not drive? watch your response.. me and ems will be after ya!

lol... right firstly Layla you and Ems will have to join the queue, it starts on the left...

secondly, women and driving MMmm... one min let me just put me cricket box on... right women should have their own lane with stablisers on the car and soft 8ft high walls all the way down and blah blah blah...

i always argue with my mrs over her driving... im not a bad guy but am extremly sexist...

Layla, look's like we'll have to push the queue to 1 side for ten min's.

And to settle the girl's can't drive business, i think we need to organise some sort of event!! Kev u listening lol?!!! :D

Back