gutted :(

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
just been out to my car and someone has pulled my drivers door bump strip off :( really annoyed. now i have to spend £10 on tiger seal to stick it back on :mad: its peeled some laquer off aswell, but i think the side strip will cover it back up agian. :mad: just somthing i could be doing without as iam skint!

tbh could have been worse, but it still annoys me :(

That's annoying mate, why is there so much of this going on at the moment?

Very Annoying, don't know why it's happening, my neighbour had his car broken last sunday right outside his house, they only stole the ipod, but it wasn't on show.

worse part is my car is park on a drive! theres not that many people around my way who would did somthing like this. it could have been anyone though, as theres a camp site at the top of my village and theres a park across the road from my house so they walk past my house to get to that. :( i dont really see the point it someone walking onto my drive and ripping a bump strip off my car? WHY!? :(

:) They were trying to break in but the hulk maned them down so they could only get the bump strip off! ;) ha!.. Sorry about it though man :( im sure the green baby will look spick and span soon :D

Back