Guess the new project

Right to save my sale tread from getting out of hand with guesses for my new project idea stick em in here

So far we've had

280z
Golf or Pug
Capri

The main thing is I won't be leaving the :msc: when I get it

All ready signed up to the mini forum :)

It's was never going to be a mad build just a steep learning curve, I have nowhere near as much mechanical knowledge or skill as half the people on here. Also I have no knowledge about mini's on general

exactly mate theres nothing wrong with ma's there just a bit dated now and the parts are mainly all custom these days i would never think about doing the swap. i would import a proper march super turbo and leave it alone but i would never dream of chucking the engine in a normal k10 and going nuts on it. im not bragging i have been in some really quick jap stuff no offense to the turbo k10's but they would be swallowed up ten times over :laugh: there again the k10's remind me of the 205's quick round the twisties. i bet a super turbo goes like a 1.6 gti 205 when it see's a back road. its just the lack of them parts and when the parts are got the lack of funds to by the tea in with lol. its just what ever the guy wants tho i suppose. pay more for a straight fit engine and then have the expenses of wiring it in or pay less and have the engine made to fit and get the wiring done ect. i really don't know what would work out more cause i don't know how much the guy could do his self or if he knows anyone that could do it cheap. but i do know that a cg,ga16,sr20 or ca18 would be the cheapest and best bet and the part supply is sweet for these engines. although i like to stay clear of the ca18 cause of the weak bottom end i do still think it would be a wicked motor in the k10. and don't forget stronger bearings can be got (Y)

God damn you I read this post (different thread) and remembered the back road I'd found in my first k10 beautiful road, loads of "s" bends, sharp hairpins, short quick straights and it was my birthday couldn't of asked for a better present lol

haha i defo think you should try and get another k10 there's loads more room to play with. and just think with the right chassis mods and engine (sr20) (Y) you will have something quite special. yeah go for it man get yourself one of those welders and a k10 and go nuts :laugh:

God damn you I read this post (different thread) and remembered the back road I'd found in my first k10 beautiful road, loads of "s" bends, sharp hairpins, short quick straights and it was my birthday couldn't of asked for a better present lol

yeah cant beat the back roads in k10. im used to the old 205's ive had 8 of them lol 2 of which were gti's they was balls of fun lots of lift off oversteer but the k10's just seem much more fun with the chassis flex and the thought of if i screw this up im dead lol it always keeps you on edge and you dont have to push a k10 to get that feeling lol.

Back