• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project Turtle the Turquoise Miicra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man just so excited reading this thread for the first time today till the last page :( I really hope you guys get this project up and running and find a decent k11 to jump start the project again.

/Salute

Damn, thats bad :(

Same with my white Micra with rusted roof, when i stripped the car i discovered a huge area under the drivers area (passenger side in UK cars) with loads of rust, could see the ground through it... :down:

Waiting to see the project going in another Micra. (Y)

aw man thats a big shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

good luck dude can you keep the lock from the boot bit as i believe it needs to be different to mine for the release as i cant see how its gnna work lol

So now we must strip off the useable parts and store them somewhere...

So rear beam, new wishbone, all wiring, NATS stuff, engine, gearbox etc, front panel, hubs and CVs. Probably more. Meh

you seem down dude, dont be its not the end of the world! massive shame about your project dude wish i could come and help but it would be a long flaming journey up lol

Ripped the rear axle off today (mucho grinding and hammering) to store that away for future.

Definitely game over :( Suspension turrets are just crumbling away with big holes, lightly tapped it with a screwdriver and it just went through. Biscuit metal.

Lifted the exhaust out and it literally just "fell apart".

Also removed the new wishbone and stored away, perhaps for another project in future?

Then left some biscuits out for the new mouse living in the unit. RR welcomes Tyrone.... dont drink the out oil bucket please.

Spent all this morning reading this and the debate SR20 Vs GA16 etc was enjoyable reading, but after knowing about the weights of those engines, how much does a CG13 weigh with gearbox?! I bought a nice clean SR few months back and I plan a new power plant, SR, GA, CG-T or CG- N/A I still can't decide! But I may have to loom RR Developments up for future help! :)

Good luck in the future with everything!

Pepper x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back