For sale some goodies......

Stani1029

Club Member
No auctions guys for a small while, ave ####ed my laptop!!!!!!

£300 Posted- full set perspex windows
£220 Posted- 13" nissan alloys in grey (from my red 5 door picture below)
£20 Posted- flush bonnet pins
£40 Posted- 2 brand new wishbones (fitted but never used on the road)
SOLD£££££££- super s front/rear bumper and spoiler. front bumper large open mouth
SOLD£££££££- jap style front tow hook in red
SOLD££££££- cobra bucket seats, sparco harnesses in red and micra seat rails
SOLD££££££- steering wheel and boss kit
SOLD££££££- 50mm lowering spring kit
SOLD£££££££- rear adjustable panhard rod

to be honest id prefer if the whole car was sold, there wouldnt be an engine and the car as no tax or mot, its had a part re-spray but due to it being stored in a tiny lock-up there may be the odd scratch and i know for sure the bonnet has a dent in it as i run a guy over lol there is a new bonnet provided with the sale but needs re-sprayed. ive also bought 2 brand new sticky letterplates for the car that are yet to be fitted. heres a few pictures cheers

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

2973667202a11205684238o.jpg

2973667202a11830161744o.jpg

2973667202a11840371733o.jpg

2973667202a11840371783o.jpg

2973667202a12494434661o.jpg

Attachments

• !Bs-QiOgBGk~$(KGrHqQOKkIEvOS3oqeWBL6CNRmvp!~~_35.jpg
    !Bs-QiOgBGk~$(KGrHqQOKkIEvOS3oqeWBL6CNRmvp!~~_35.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 255
are they proper lowering springs or cut springs?

if there proper 50mm lowering springs can i have a price on them please

price on buckets and harnesses also

price on bonnet pins also if there the aero catches

price on tow hook aswell please

price on rear strut brace aswell if your willing to sell it, and that is what i can see a tiny bit of

Cheers

ok guys theres been alot of interest in everything so what i think im going to do to make it fair if the whole car doesnt sell is put up each individual item on ebay with the buy it now price that ive been giving out. that way its first come first serve rather than me picking and choosing who gets what, does that seem fair? the buy it now prices include postage apart from the alloys and seats as i dont have a quote yet.

also i will put everything up on a set time auction and let you guys know when everything will appear

the perspex windows...how are they fitted? are they standard glass shape sat in the glass runners or bonded to the seals? are the the rears held on like the standard glass or differently? im assuming the tailgate is still glass, and by full set you mean x4? thanks pal

the perspex windows...how are they fitted? are they standard glass shape sat in the glass runners or bonded to the seals? are the the rears held on like the standard glass or differently? im assuming the tailgate is still glass, and by full set you mean x4? thanks pal

i bonded them all in as i was going lightweight and wanted rid of the runners. with the slider kits on the front it wont really be possible to put them down as they wont pass through the seal correctly. as for the back 2 windows im sure they are the same size as the pop out windows. so if possible holes could be drilled in them to make these work. and the tailgate is perspex too. alot of weight saved in this one alone. so full set means 6 when you include my DIY perspex sunroof lol

hello guys im guessing that most people will want pictures of the parts on the ebay auction? its just that i was going to list everything on ebay from friday tea time-ish (still to get the exact time) and then strip the car on saturday. send out on monday, if pictures are required i may delay the auction until sunday so i can have everything thats needed (Y)

HA just saw the guage in the steering wheel, thats class!! really interested in some kit im about to send you a pm...

ok car is not for sale as a whole now will be broken, im going to change the ebay to possibly monday as i will need to get everything off at the weekend, checked over, pictures taken and weighed. i will update this and the date everything goes on will be right at the top post. cheers!!

I agree im not going to pay £300 as I dont need all of it, its back on ebay, Ive bid up to my max, reserve not met. So hey ho!
Things are only worth what people are willing to pay I keep saying that. I've put £1000's into cars and would never dream of asking what I paid as I know I will loose money. but if you can do them for £120, then I'll pay you.
£120 for fronts with sliders and a full rear with black border, deal done?

Stanin you still wanting to sell the bonnet pins and windows or not?

Ofcourse I want to sell these, that's why there for sale. But 120 no thanks, lockable bonnet pins are £20 delivered

Thanks

I have removed the crap from this for sale thread.

Please do not post here if you are not geniunely interested in the items for sale, the price is set by the seller and if your not willing to pay this, do not clutter up someone's for sale thread with pointless posts banging about the price!

Hi Stani, I won the windows on ebay and I have just paid for them, can I also send the £20 for the bonnet pins and send them all together please?
Cheers
Peter

Back