FS: Alex_B's Micra goodies...

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Hi all, regretfuly as follows.

I am in Brisbane, QLD and will happliy organise some sort of delivery arrangement to any parts listed here to local QLDers. Maybe even help fit them :p

1. Low Boost Turbo Pack
* Haltech F5 Computer + Loom + Manual
* Complete Micra Throttle Body with 5th Injector (neatly painted Red)
* Recently ultrasonicly cleaned (10'000Km ago) Micra Fuel Rail with 4 Std Injectors (also painted in matching Red)
* Complete Fuel Hose Setup with quality brass fittings, hose clamps for no-brainer installation of the 5th injector into the std fuel system. (you only need to cut one hose for a T-Fitting)

This was what supercharged white_knight ran before his stage two upgrade. Which is the same setup as turbo'ed family hack runs. Suited for low boost 5-10Psi setups. Advantage of 5th injector is you keep your excellent fuel economy when off boost as it kicks in when the std injectors run out of puff (2-4psi). This was recently fitted up to my car as i was expecting to be turbo'ed in feburary.

$500 Including postage anywhere in AUS, NZ also but may be extra $ for post. This is what i paid for the above minus the hoses and brass fittings. I'll need to find a std throttle body to fit too my vehicle and remove the above parts for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. WhiteLine Swaybar Pack
* BNF31 22MM Front Swaybar (had fitted last year, july/aug) RRP$235
* BNR29XZ 22MM Rear Adjustable Swaybar (only a few weeks old) RRP$235

Due to no postage > QLD only. Best offer, asking $300. Tony has first dibs as his already emailed me about them. Parts are removed and ready for their new home.

3. WhiteLine Spherical Droplinks for Rear Swaybar
* KLC40-090 WhiteLine Spherical Droplinks 90-110MM Adjustable with Teflon Impregnated Bearings. Increases spring rate of swaybar on heavy conering. For use on Micra Rear Swaybar. Requires a locking kit to be fitted prior to the swaybar as they allow more lateral movement of the bar than OEM Nissan links do. RRP$172

Due to my swaybar not having a locking kit fitted one of the rod ends is now loose and made a slight rattle when on rough bitumen (not the annoying rattle i finally sorted). I have a brand new replacement, but i'm told you can still keep using the current one no worries.

Worldwide. $100 + Postage. These are removed and ready for their new home. Replacment Nissan Links are $113pr.

4. In-Cabin Dry-cell Battery Relocation Pack
* Deka 270CCA ETX20L Battery RRP$195
* 2AWG 1xPos + 2xNeg cable to fit from engine bay into cabin. Cost me $50

Leads were made extra length so you can relocate to under seat or to centre console as I did. All the leads have quality fittings on the end neatly finished with heatshrink tubing. Both positive and neg leads come from engine bay with an additional neg earth lead in the cabin. Setup has worked flawlessly for me. Once again its currently fitted and will be removed when I have a buyer.

AUS wide postage. Asking $120. Micra-man has first dibs, as he has emailed me about it.
(Postage: $15 + $10 = $25 to East Coast. $30 + $10 = $40 to West Coast. Battery and Leads will be sent as seperate packages)

Info about battery and fitting here > http://micra.studior7.com/projecturbomicra/battery/battery.htm

5. Micra Secondary Cat Converter
* around 3in??? inlet/outlets

AUS wide, postage $15 East Coast, $25 West Coast. Make an offer.

I'm not in super rush to sell everything. Will post photo's in the morning of all the bits.

Please click on my username and msg me via the website. Or send an email to [email protected] (remove the letters 'pickme')

Thanks In Advance,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
5. Micra Secondary Cat Converter
* around 3in??? inlet/outlets

**WITHDRAWN FROM SALE** keeping this for the future

6. Oil Filter Sandwich Plate Adapter
* Useful for oil temp and pressure sensors, comes with 3/4" thread and a 19MM? for fitting. Never been used, in box.

Post AUS wide. $35 Including postage.

7. Boost Adjuster Valve
* Supposedly leaks far less than typical designs. Looks abit generic though, will find link for it. Brand new in box.

Post AUS wide. $25 Including postage.

8. No-name (Blitz copy) Steel Mesh Pod Filter with 1M flex pipe, hose clamps and PVC Angle
* Used for 4-5weeks then removed as it was too noisey for me. Has 2 nice wide quality hose clamps.

Brisbane only. $30.

Pics on next post,

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
1. Low Boost Turbo pack

> Haltech F5 Fueling Computer

Attachments

• 12536.jpg
    12536.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 38

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Aaron, Sandwich plate > Post AUS wide. $35 Including postage

yeah threads and size are good, i just had a look at my filter, :( it might fit in there, there is a water hose outlet from the block that gets really close though,

Alex

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Alex bought the throttle body complete with 5 th. injector and Haltech from me when it was on Whitey before it went to the next upgrade.
This system is on Family Hack and has worked beautifully for just on a year now.As Alex said it is good for low /med boost up to say 10psi. Hack runs 7psi on standard fuel pump /no pressure regulator.If you look at Hacks dyno read out you can see the fuel/air ratio is perfect right up to 7psi ( 87kw the wheel)Its great as when you are not on boost the 5 th. injector is not needed. On Hack when she hits around 5psi the Hatech triggers the injector.
So you get good fuel economy and only burn extra fuel when above say 5psi.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
**ITEMS STILL AVAIL**
3. WhiteLine Spherical Droplinks for Rear Swaybar.
Post Worldwide. $100 + Postage.

6. Oil Filter Sandwich Plate Adapter.
Post AUS wide. $35 Including postage.

7. Boost Adjuster Valve
Post AUS wide. $25 Including postage.

8. No-name (Blitz copy) Steel Mesh Pod Filter with 1M flex pipe, hose clamps and PVC Angle
Brisbane Only, $30.

and a set of Crystal Headlights for $200 Including Postage within AUS found here > https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/12450#latest

Alex

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Big thanks to alex for dropping the items to my house & taking the time to run through them & so me where to run the harness (that will save me a fair bit of screwing around & stop me drilling holes in the firewall). Yes fingers crossed that there will be a turbo micra on the coast by the end of the year, as long as I can sort out one of my other 2 project cars! I need one driving while the mainfold & piping is sorted.
Big thanks again to alex & it was nice to start putting faces to names.

Back