Favor from the MSC

well the people in Aberdeen have just bailed out which really has balls'd everything up... stuck in scotland now......

its very easy to forget when planning things that people are completly unreliable... its a waste of time expecting anything from anyone.

well the people in Aberdeen have just bailed out which really has balls'd everything up... stuck in scotland now......

its very easy to forget when planning things that people are completly unreliable... its a waste of time expecting anything from anyone.

Dude that sucks!!! Why do people keep wasting your time?! Makes you think whether they were ever truly your friends I guess?

I won't bail out on you - just as long as you make sure it's in the evening ;)

Dude that sucks!!! Why do people keep wasting your time?! Makes you think whether they were ever truly your friends I guess?

I won't bail out on you - just as long as you make sure it's in the evening ;)

thanks, at least there are one or two people i can count on...

problem is i now will be all the way up north and for one day i will have no where to be and nothing to do and nowhere to stay, so it is just going to cost money to get through the day. if any more people drop out then i am gonna be ######ed really.

i mean this is costing £400 in petrol £200 in hotels, and a week of my time, not to mention the wear and tear on a car that is long over due a service... it wouldn't bother me so much but i have no income, my savings are nearly all gone, and i am worried that i wont have the money to eat or some crap like that... its stupid how much things cost, the hotel prices seem to have doubled in edinburgh just because they are all booked up for some reason and the government want to put fuel prices up again, i really cant wait to get out of here

problem is i now will be all the way up north and for one day i will have no where to be and nothing to do and nowhere to stay, so it is just going to cost money to get through the day. if any more people drop out then i am gonna be ######ed really.

i mean this is costing £400 in petrol £200 in hotels, and a week of my time, not to mention the wear and tear on a car that is long over due a service... it wouldn't bother me so much but i have no income, my savings are nearly all gone, and i am worried that i wont have the money to eat or some crap like that... its stupid how much things cost, the hotel prices seem to have doubled in edinburgh just because they are all booked up for some reason and the government want to put fuel prices up again, i really cant wait to get out of here

Well nex im sure between me and Ken we will put you up and feed and water you!what date you up here?

so why not stay an extra day here use garage to service your car and take in a few of the local sites ie beamish museum im sure i can stretch to 2 nights b&b for nowt of course

wow really mate? that would be awesome, i have been checking dates and things, there is no reason for me to go further north than glasgow now, so i could just stay if thats ok with you... i will have to talk it over with the lady... cos otherwise we will be scrap yard hunting lol

dont be going to hotels sleep in your car mate.

well i would but a bad night sleep in a car plus long hours of driving do not mix well. on some days i will be doing hundreds of miles, its not good to do that kinda thing with a bad night sleep.

cars suck to sleep in as well, the number of times i have done it

Got your Cabriolet back?

i got a txt from the person who has it saying that their phone was off but the car has been a great little car.

i am in Sweden right now so i cant check but i have people in the UK checking for me. it should come back today hopefully or possibly tomorrow.

i hope i get it back because there is a huge speaker in my house ready to go in the boot lol

i got a txt from the person who has it saying that their phone was off but the car has been a great little car.

i am in Sweden right now so i cant check but i have people in the UK checking for me. it should come back today hopefully or possibly tomorrow.

i hope i get it back because there is a huge speaker in my house ready to go in the boot lol

lucky you. hows weather like there? did you pass west yorkshire?

I've got my eye open for it mate, I'll post up when it arrives back.

thanks mate, its good to know i got that covered ö= lol

it is great weather here, really sunny and warm, very little wind too.

i flew from stansted yesterday at about 7am, had to leave the house at 1am!!! not fun but totally worth it

Back