MSC key lanyards names wanted

k11_whore

Steve :)
Finally got a email back from the shop and said they do it for me I just need confirmed people who want them minimum of 10 needed, will know a price when ordered this is just confirmed interest for now till got enough,, the design iv gone for is red strap then going around the loop will be MSC • K11_WHORE • www.micra.org.uk • MSC • And so forth about 3 or 4 times, obviously your own ones will have your own names but done that as a example, so if you can add your name to the list that would be cool :) please put the name you want on the lanyard in the list then name in brackets :) thanks

LIST:
1.K11_WHORE (steveo)

I'm buying in bulk and for more I buy the cheaper the single price becomes, so for 10 it working out to be 1.99 each atm

What Dan meant to say :D.

1. K11_WHORE (steveo)
2. Guy (Guy)
3. HOODEDREEPER (hoodedreeper)
4. GTSNISSANB (GTSNISSANB)
4. Micra_dan (Micra_dan)

1. K11_WHORE (steveo)
2. Guy (Guy)
4. Micra_dan (Micra_dan)
5. R-REG-SR (who loves the smith & wesser) yip in capitol letters

K11_WHORE (steveo)
2. Guy (Guy)
4. Micra_dan (Micra_dan)
6. peposhi (peposhi)

K11_WHORE (steveo)
2. Guy (Guy)
4. Micra_dan (Micra_dan)
6. peposhi (peposhi)
7. Kris C (Kris C)
8. will930 (will930) i assume?
9. dragonmaster_uk (dragonmaster)

Can I be a pain and ask, for K11SS and PEPPER? But on the same lanyard? Where out of the 4 it I shared two each? Thanks :)

Pepper

K11_WHORE (steveo)
2. Guy (Guy)
4. Micra_dan (Micra_dan)
6. peposhi (peposhi)
7. Kris C (Kris C)
8. will930 (will930) i assume?
9. dragonmaster_uk (dragonmaster)
10. Decxter (Declan)

Yeah its safe enough to post over water its still royal mail delivery :p sent loads of stuff back to mainland no problems, sweet I have 10 confirmed shall sort it all out tomorow, not sure k11SS as theyv got the template ready now for bulk order and I just give them the 10 names then they edit so its all unique to you but I'll ask them, going to get a free sample one with mine on and then post a pic on here what it turned out like so you know what your gettin and what it looks like so don't get any pull outs

Not yet im still waiting to receive my sample of my name, i dont wana put a order in and then the members dont like the design and then waste of money,

Back