Favor from the MSC

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hey all,

I am moving to Sweden in July, its gonna be awesome! i am driving over in the Cabriolet if i ever get it back lol

but here is the thing,

i am kinda doing a mini tour of the UK in June to say goodbye to everyone, problem is it is on a working week, its from the 16th to the 19th and i wanna meet up with MSC people, i will be going as far north as Aberdeen, and as south as Orpington

i know its not really a good time for everyone, but if anyone is about and i am passing by i could drop in and say hi,

i am still on for JAE, that is sorted

i may have some car parts up for sale that i could bring with me, got this k10 super s kit going as well as the dials and clocks and stuff,

also it would be awesome if people just gave me large amounts of money lol, that would be grand lol

nex are you still going to be on msc forum? personally i don't know but talking to you on the forum I don't want you to go there because one day I could have met you mate.

Please do not use text speak on the forums, you have been warned before!!!. Hugh

Sweden (Y) where in sweden are you moving? work related+ or prob girl:p
can you bring over a superturbo?? hehe

lol i am moving in with my girlfriend as she lives over there and i am out of work,

lol mate if i had a superturbo it would be coming with me lol

aye man, if your about glasgow area let me know ill either be in the city or at the house in kilsyth. both micras are here asweel so could use it as a pit stop for your travels if you want. lol, would be good to talk micra asweel.. haaaa.

nex are u still gona be on msc forum. personally i dnt no bt talking to u on the forum i dnt want u to go therebec 1 day i could have met u mate

yea mate i will still be on the forum and i will be at JAE but i wouldn't mind putting names to faces, maybe we can have some mini meets going on

you should pass the workshop on your way through...

yea i would like that, you are over london way yea? i have to go to Stansted on the 19th to drop the gf off so that is an option :)

aye man, if your about glasgow area let me know ill either be in the city or at the house in kilsyth. both micras are here asweel so could use it as a pit stop for your travels if you want. lol, would be good to talk micra asweel.. haaaa.

thats awesome, how far are you in relation to Aberdeen then?

Aye give us a shout, im sure some of us in the North East can arrange something. :)

awesome well i wanted to go up to see KennyRobo, and Broony up in Newcastle so i will be around that area, gonna be pushed for time at this rate tho lol

from aberdeen, :p about 2 and a half hours, its far more north than me, so either heading up or when your on the way back down would be easier for you.

defo nex mate us north east lot will defo be up for something i will round up the troops

awesome, i am up for that, maybe meet in a neutral area or something, i wanna try and get into aberdeen the day after... should be do able :D

nex if i got time next week i will come and see you before you go. your only 97.6 miles away from me birmingham my in laws arer from bristol. your not far from there

Please do not use text speak on the forums, you have been warned before!!!. Hugh

from aberdeen, :p about 2 and a half hours, its far more north than me, so either heading up or when your on the way back down would be easier for you.

hmmm, well that might be a problem, the plan is get to the North East by the evening, 17th probably,

then up to Aberdeen 18th and then head home 19th, so it would be mid day ish i would be passing by, i suppose you might have work... unless you can get down to Newcastle area?

nex if i got time next week i will cum and c u b4 u go. your only 97.6 miles away from me birmingham my in laws r 4rm bristol. your nt far from there

thats cool mate, well on the 14th of may to the 23rd i will be in Sweden getting shiznay setup, then i should be free from then until 19th of june...

BUT i do have to ship my cars up north to a relitive who will be storing them for me, they might not be too far from you, so maybe we can meet up on the way back or something.

what you doing tomorrow? i'm taking wife out could come towards you and see how you are.

well its up to you man, your going to be about 40 minits away from me at the point you go over the bridge at queensferry on the way up to aberdeen. Its up to you anyway man. Ill be about if your schedual lets you. lol.

what u doing tomorrow i'm taking wife out could cum towards u and c how u are

that would be awesome if you could do it, me and Napster are meeting up in Bath for a day out, come join us we are going shopping ;)

well its up to you man, your going to be about 40 minits away from me at the point you go over the bridge at queensferry on the way up to aberdeen. Its up to you anyway man. Ill be about if your schedual lets you. lol.

i am fine to stop over in Glasgow, but do you have work or something? i am considering contacting my people in Aberdeen and ask if they can meet me in Glasgow cos otherwise i have a 10 hour mission to get back to the airport lol!!!

what i could do is see you lot for abit then head toward my in laws then going sheffield. Is that ok with you mate?

haaaa, yeh glasgows fine, no im in uni so whenever your meeting is fine, we all know unis a pure skive! . :D well if you go for a meet in glasgow ill be there. I would be in uni during the day anyway and its in the city.

what i could do is c u lot for abit then head toward my in laws then going sheffield. is that ok with u mate

mate thats fine i will PM you my number and address, we are meeting mid day ish

haaaa, yeh glasgows fine, no im in uni so whenever your meeting is fine, we all know unis a pure skive! . :D well if you go for a meet in glasgow ill be there. I would be in uni during the day anyway and its in the city.

ah cool well then yea, i will find out what is going on and PM you closer to the date about meeting up and stuff :D

lol, well theres a few guys from dundee, stani and some of his pals, but he just blew another engine so i dunno if hes mobile yet. and theres a few others im sure would make a trip to glasgow. and a guy fraz, he used to ae a micra nut, im sure he would come say sup coz hes in glasgow aswell.

lol, well theres a few guys from dundee, stani and some of his pals, but he just blew another engine so i dunno if hes mobile yet. and theres a few others im sure would make a trip to glasgow. and a guy fraz, he used to ae a micra nut, im sure he would come say sup coz hes in glasgow aswell.

ah cool i think i will post some stuff in the meet sections then :D

hey all,

I am moving to Sweden in July, its gonna be awesome! i am driving over in the Cabriolet if i ever get it back lol

but here is the thing,

i am kinda doing a mini tour of the UK in June to say goodbye to everyone, problem is it is on a working week, its from the 16th to the 19th and i wanna meet up with MSC people, i will be going as far north as Aberdeen, and as south as Orpington

i know its not really a good time for everyone, but if anyone is about and i am passing by i could drop in and say hi,

i am still on for JAE, that is sorted

i may have some car parts up for sale that i could bring with me, got this k10 super s kit going as well as the dials and clocks and stuff,

also it would be awesome if people just gave me large amounts of money lol, that would be grand lol

I found this really funny.

If you do a meet round here or west midlands, i'll possibly come out (depending on whether I can get dad to have my son)

I found this really funny.

lol well i hope i get it back or it won't be so much fun lol

if i don't get it back i will be posting up pics of the people with my car!!!!

If you do a meet round here or west midlands, i'll possibly come out (depending on whether I can get dad to have my son)

ah cool, i am sure we can work something out, i will have a look at the map and post something in the meet section ;)

hey nex never met you but if your going down the M6 get off at J16 and see us from the midlands!!! or i will go up to the north easties defo want to say hello and goodbye though :D

Why are you moving to Sweden? - Won't you be leaving a lot of things behind?

Your stability and home would be the most important. If it doesn't work out in Sweden, do you have any other place to return to?

hey nex never met you but if your going down the M6 get off at J16 and see us from the midlands!!! or i will go up to the north easties defo want to say hello and goodbye though :D

yea mate that sounds great, i have put a post in the midlands section, i think i am gonna have to do you guys on a different date cos i am gonna be rushed lol but still come to the north east!! and JAE lol

No probs i would DEFO like to go to JAE when i can get the tickets sorted and JOPE YOUR GOING TOO!!!

will be chekin dates of your tour and will try and make as many as possible!!! :D

cheers
steve

Why are you moving to Sweden? - Won't you be leaving a lot of things behind?

Your stability and home would be the most important. If it doesn't work out in Sweden, do you have any other place to return to?

i was planning to move to Sweden to be with my GF, and i was saving up to do so, but then i lost my job and now i have to choose if i want to hold out with the money i have saved and hope i get a job, or take what money i have and just go for it. i have decided to go for it as i don't have any interviews or anything even bloody budgens turned me down!

i don't have enough money to take all the cars like i wanted to so they are going to stay with a relitive, and i am just taking the cabriolet, got a house over there all ready, and i should have a job pretty much in the bag too. going on the 14th to double check that.

i can stay with my parents if it doesn't work out, but i really don't want to come back to England, the place is nice, and alot of English people are nice, but everything else SUCKS, so i am jumping ship lol

No probs i would DEFO like to go to JAE when i can get the tickets sorted and JOPE YOUR GOING TOO!!!

will be chekin dates of your tour and will try and make as many as possible!!! :D

cheers
steve

yea mate, seriously i wouldn't miss JAE for anything i am coming all the way from Sweden to go to it lol, might even come in a micra too ;) leave one here ready for me lol.

awesome mate looking forward to meeting you ;)

well nex i just wish you the best of luck mate hope everything works out and hopefully you will come back over for a msc holiday

Well, just make sure feel you're making the right decision. If you're having problems here, don't run from them. If you need to get rid of your cars, it is unfortunate, but if you need to start back at square 1, you'll need to start back at square 1. Then build up your fortune you have again. Me and my family have done this many times over and have done pretty good these past few years. Good luck with it, migrating to a different country is a big thing. In my opinion, anyways. As I was planning to do the same, was going to move to Brunei/Malaysia and still considering. Since I fit in there better.

well nex i just wish you the best of luck mate hope everything works out and hopefully you will come back over for a msc holiday

thanks mate, i am not gone for good, i have to come back to get my other cars lol, and i have been back and forth these past few years meeting my gf and its actually not that much, i mean i just bought some tickets and they were only £70 return, and that is in holiday season too, so i am not that far away really

Well, just make sure feel you're making the right decision. If you're having problems here, don't run from them. If you need to get rid of your cars, it is unfortunate, but if you need to start back at square 1, you'll need to start back at square 1. Then build up your fortune you have again. Me and my family have done this many times over and have done pretty good these past few years. Good luck with it, migrating to a different country is a big thing. In my opinion, anyways. As I was planning to do the same, was going to move to Brunei/Malaysia and still considering. Since I fit in there better.

thanks mate, I have no problems left here, in fact after i lost my job i have never felt so free lol, i hated it but i couldn't leave it cos i needed the money, this has given me the kick i needed, and Sweden arn't in a recession because they are not so far up America's ass so there is loads of jobs there, and you get free Swedish lessons if you go there :D bonus ;)

harsh mate, sorry you have had to do the back to square one thing, that really sucks, but at the moment i am at square one, i need a job and a place to live, and there is that in Sweden so its what i have to do, and TBH i am really looking forward to it,

hi nex. bet youre happy that youre going have a safe journey hope you come back. will you be passing west yorkshire?

When I think of Sweden, I think of Nude Beaches......

lol i think of volvos...

hi nex. bet youre happy that youre going have a safe journey hope you come back. will you be passing west yorkshire?

thanks mate, i am sure i will be passing everything lol i will have to map it all out

you should come to dundee nex as theres a few micra's there

could give it a try i suppose, i will have to plan the route out and see :)

How far south, I know you aren't gonna go without saying bye to Arnold and I! ;)

lol mate you know me too well lol,

i am thinking of a special South East meet on the 27th, i have put a post in the meet section, but it would be great to do a brighton or something

I have booked my slot already! :D
Meet on the 27th will be good!

I'll miss you dude :(

yep 16th, evening ;) you know thats actually me and Iris's 2 year aniversary on the 16th? but we are gonna have a hotel booked in edinbrough on the 20th instead ;)

i will miss you too, really i will but we will trade skype and stuff, and you have a cam too, and i will see you on the 27th and i wont be gone for a long while, i will be back for JAE and i know i will be back now and again ;) not gone for ever, the flights i just booked cost me about £50 its not that bad, to come home ;)

Back