Fast & Modified Show 06, Possible National Meet?

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
This show is running on the 16th July at Ingleston in Edinburgh. Its a pretty big show with Magazine coverage.

Some details can be found here.
http://www.fastandmodified.com/insidepages/fam_2006show.html

It could possibly be a big meet for some of the guys down south to head up and show their cars as we could see about a club stand?

Whats peoples opinions? Any interest?

If there isnt much it could always be Scottish Meet #3

personal opinion is too close to JAE for a national meet, but I can arrange a stand there is enough people wish to go.

However If a club stand was to be organised I would need someone who I can trust to run a club stand in my absence.

Kev

Kev said:
However If a club stand was to be organised I would need someone who I can trust to run a club stand in my absence.

Kev

Titch??lol Hes a long-standing member of the MSC, respectable too....

...Kinda :p

Would be more than happy to run a club stand for you Kev.

I e-mailed them a while back with info for the stand, will chase it up again now. :)

sounds like fun, i'll make this one! just dont laugh at my poor car if i havent got round to getting it sprayed PROPERLY

Titch said:
Would be more than happy to run a club stand for you Kev.

I e-mailed them a while back with info for the stand, will chase it up again now. :)

I'd be more then happy for you to organise this Titch.... so see what you can do.

thanks
Kev

dont no if I can make it I wont no till closer to the time...I know I'm going for a girly wknd in Leeds sometime in July hope its not that wknd

Ball is rolling as such - will see whats happening. :)

Outta of interest - who would want to show? Obv for F&M, we can't just have standard cars and i'd be wanting a good looking stand. So who's interested?

Would be looking for Modded, Ice'd and general a decent standard of car. Yea Chris, yours would be fine for it mate as its had alot done to done to it.

Like wise with you Rich - no problem, and if you need a place to crash your welcome here :)
The cars i'd look for would be

1. Mine (May not be mine by then - but would like to see it there)
2. Chris (Scottish SR)
3. Daves Sr20det
4. Andrews Turbo (Mr Grassie)
5. Daz's? (K10_Daz)
6. Rich Micra (Rich's)

Any other ideas? Anyone is welcome to stay at mine if they are traveling a fair distance. F&M was great last year, and if we could get a Micra stand then it would be awesome!!

Titch

show06_01.jpg

show06_02.jpg

show06_03.jpg

Basically this is Scotlands version of Donny. Its the biggest Modded car show here and was a realy laugh last year. i went with the Fife Cruisers (Who put Knockhill on for us) and what a laugh we had. So lets get it together guys :)

scottish-sr said:
Allan should have a new car by then, what about Kristian? Some people with k10s and k12s would be good too.

Aye - that just went through my mind to lol. C'mon all - need interest!

Titch Pm those you know who have show car standard micra's.

Kev :)

What about Arnold & Micra Mans K10s and for K12s Riks, Nismo_K12 and there was a black one posted up the guy was from Edinburgh, sorry cant mind the username.

Would be up for it if it wasn't the weekend before JAE. But JAE gets priority for me, and I don't think that work would give me the time off two weeks in a row lol. Will see but not promising anything.

Ye stick me down for it, ill put it down for a holiday and hopefully get it off, if not everyone round about me will have to be silent while i call a sicky :p Hopefully ill have a few bits n bobs done to the car and my bumper sorted out! and my engine dressed!

Daz:alien:

if i get mines lookin repectable wi a few things done before then titch would love to help your stand out with the super s! get back to me on that one bud! cheers s!

TUno said:
if i get mines lookin repectable wi a few things done before then titch would love to help your stand out with the super s! get back to me on that one bud! cheers s!

More than welcome mate - get it looking minted and your sorted :)

Will sort out some wheels for you also ;)

Back