FOZ: attendance at DONNY

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
FOZ. since we are having issues getting hold of one of the guys to take the stand at the DONNY car show. are you wanting to come. you are a fully paid up member so have the right to be there.

your decision there is a thread relating to it. but it would be great if you could attend.

9th 10th april weekend. there is a few of us going down from the north east including me and DAN (micraman) and G (gman)
so can convoy down with us if you wish. will be great to get another higly modified car on the stand and from pics and peoples opinions really feel you could do the stand some justice. and feel thati believe kev nor ED ould have issue with this.

cheers
just my opinion

Dusk

Deactivated Account
If she spoke to me like that, id want to re-arrange her face, i know shes a girl, but loving ones-self SO much is disgusting...

Glass bottle + her face = Party - Yes please!

------------
http://www.faceparty.com/laura_2oo5
How does she think shes fit with a personality and a face like that?
Ive seen more character in a stick of celery...

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
all i can say is "charv" they all think the same about micras. I get loads of stick at work for having a micra. BUT BEFORE I GO ON ILL STOP RANTING.the end.

OP
OP
Q

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:S not good.

personally i take someone as they take me no matter what any one else thinks of them.

they kool with me im kool.. they fook with me. they live to regret it :D

but im a good boy now so now i tend to just. erm,....

so any ways..

u fancy it FOz???

B

Ben

like i said when i seen the motor, it is a little OTT on the splitter side of things but other than that its a nice motor, the vent seems to take up too much of the bonnet though but i liked it

B

Ben

also may i add that that Andy character on there is Graemes pal with the fiesta with LED's in the bumper. That stew who has the bravo lights on his micra is part of that forum aswell. Its like the main one up here. They meet like every other night....all four of them, theres never many of em, you can sometimes see em in like warners car park n that or down the quay

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Firstly the form has already gone off to Live Promotions Events Ltd and the application has been processed and monies all sorted.

I'm not being nasty here, but going by the avatar the car looks very messy in places. I would need to see the car with some quality good photo's prior to me making any decision relating to a stand place being given.

We have 1 stand place left that could be allocated and I could contact Donny Show to arrange this if required.

thanks
Kev

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
...i would get paid for bein me, and everybody would love me, and i would hav a beasty car (preferably a pink saxo/astra/vectra) wit a big exhauste that goes *brumm* and propa growls at ya wen ya rev it up, n then it wud have a wkd spoiler n al the body kit n wOoOoW blacked out windows etc or n good suspenstion ;o) n inside wud hav 2 look like a p(_)ffs parlour all pink n whooo ;o) and i would neva hav a wkd tan all year n neva have 2 shave me legs agen, the end xxxx
Says it all realy...
Im sure if anyone talked like that on this site, they would be GONE!! Proper Chav!

B

Ben

kev_mono72 said:
...i would get paid for bein me, and everybody would love me, and i would hav a beasty car (preferably a pink saxo/astra/vectra) wit a big exhauste that goes *brumm* and propa growls at ya wen ya rev it up, n then it wud have a wkd spoiler n al the body kit n wOoOoW blacked out windows etc or n good suspenstion ;o) n inside wud hav 2 look like a p(_)ffs parlour all pink n whooo ;o) and i would neva hav a wkd tan all year n neva have 2 shave me legs agen, the end xxxx
Says it all realy...
Im sure if anyone talked like that on this site, they would be GONE!! Proper Chav!

:D

OP
OP
Q

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
it was since stew was asked but has not been on the site. and kev tried to get hold of him. i was simply stating that possibly he may be able to cover his place if still not got hld of stew. so that we dont end up with another empty stand like last year

F

foz

am goin with my lass in her vtr and by the sounds of
it am only there to fill in + most of you just rip my car to bits
so thanks but no thanks

B

Ben

we rip your car to bits??? If thats the case then why we askin you to b on the stand then? Also Kev was only sayin that he needs proper pics of your car other than your avatar to determine if it is stand worthy ( Kev i seen the car n there aint no patches or out on it n the work is to a high standard )

All we are doiung is stating our opinions like the fact that i think your front splitter is ridic but its a nice motor all the same. The stand would look better if Stews was on coz thats a one of a kind but Fez's is nice too. Also, i have to take my hat off to him as he done all that to his motor before he joined MSC so never had any info and advice like most of us.

F

foz

i didnt mean you lot a was on about every one else
every were i go a get s**t for havin a micra like when ago
to nissan and s**t like that just get sick of it!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Mate - most of us are always geeting slagged for having a micra. When i go to college, all of the Neds have a good stare, and laugh, but then you see them getting into thier Corsa's and Nova, and then you laugh back at them! **** anyone who laughs, it's you car, your choice. I say you take it to Donny, and show it off.
Titch :kungfu:

B

Ben

foz said:
i didnt mean you lot a was on about every one else
every were i go a get s**t for havin a micra like when ago
to nissan and s**t like that just get sick of it!

if u didnt mean it to us lot then why say it to us lot lol? We all have micras too duh MICRA sports club. We all know how it feels but i say each to their own. A lot of people hate the micras modded but a lot like em. But at the end of the day a beginners car is a beginners car n thats al their is to it.

Yours is a nice motor bud and you know what i think of it but ignore other people's opinions, at the end of the day its your car and yours is all that matters

OP
OP
Q

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i laugh at me having a micra.
but also laugh at those that dont understand and underestimate it then climb into a saxo, corsa, nove.

why not..???

ill be there hopefully with the car finished.

ill be there showing it and laughing about when my 150bhp k10 slams those saxo vtr's etc . see who laughs then
and show them YES it is a micra. BUT its also a micra that has just left u red in the face whilst ur tailing reading my signs of

"dont underestimate what u dont understand"

let them laugh. its your work be proud of it. if you care that much what they think you wouldnt have done it in the first place

F

foz

need to do a s**t load of work on it if i do,
some twat put a nice key mark down the
drivers and some f****r hit my other door with
a trolly! and a want the follwing doin at pps

bonnet vent re-doing
badboy bonnet,
front + back splitters
and spoiler smoothed in
and a full respray with blue metal flakes in

these are the only pics i have at the mo.
[attachment=290]
[attachment=291]
[attachment=292]
[attachment=293]

R

RIK

erm...alot of work ther mate lol

it always puts a smile on my face wen vtr,corsa sport. starts gettin smaller and smaller in my rear view mirror

i wanna see this beast wen its done!

F

foz

gonna get it done at pps at seaham hopefully, and nissan slammed
the bonnet and its got 5 cracks in ito off them.

L

Lindy418

First time i have seen your micra Foz VERY nice. Yeah i find nissan not the nicest of people i went in asking about chorme door handles today and pretty much got told to bugger off and only ones i can have is standard

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
normal_Micra%20Ass.JPG

normal_Micra%20Front.JPG

normal_Micra.JPG

Photos from Torque Monster.com meet and greet

http://www.torque-monster.com/Gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

tommo

Ex. Club Member
now wats wrong wiv that car? paints good, only thing i'd say not sure about is the spoiler. but cant see much wrong there...

danni

Ex. Club Member
i say u got a very nice k11 there foz! i think the only think i not sure of is the front splitter but its ur car so its what u like!
what splitter is the rear 1?

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i just want to get something off my chest....

that black civic thats in front of Foz's micra is from XO motorsport. People say it's turbo'd but when i heard him driving it i never heard the turbo whizzing away so i think some one is telling porkies on the other hand his brother impreza is turbo'd lol...

rant finished...

OP
OP
Q

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
spoiler does stick in the air slightly like. but overall seems a nice car which has had some work done to it.

and donny is ALL about kits and show pieces after all :S

F

foz

rear splitter is off my lass's saxo, i think r&a design do them
around about £180 - £200 i think might be more might be less