Southwest meet-suggestions!

As all of us southwest members are dying to have another meet please can we all put our suggestions down on locations, times and days you think would be suitable!

Baring in mind the location has to be in a accesible point of the southwest for all members from bristol to penzance to come along and show support for the msc!

As for times we shuld be looking at late morning i.e 11am

As for days i was thinking the weekend and possibly a sunday as moct of us seem to like that day!

Perhaps we could involve some fun into the meet aswell i.e the usual bowling-karting-or even a theme park,lol.

All suggestions welcome but please only sensible ones and keep to topic!

many thanks (Jason) Micra.jas your south rep

I didn't even see this thread!!

Go karting. Everyone keeps saying it'll be a laugh but it's never arranged!

everyone goes to jap fest :D

i think you should all come to bath.... not that there is anything to do here lol

BUUUUMP.

go karting seems like a good idea, and I'd be up for it. Obviously need to know when it is before can say for sure though..

And as for a venue, exeter seems alright, probably as central as we're gonna get.

its about £28 for a day and if you get over a certain number theyll do a proper tornament with heats then simis and finals

great fun

well lets try and get lee (napster) and the dude from bristol to come aswell because then that would be 5 people!

But anyone is welcome more the merrier really,lol.

As in my last cornwall meet thread, please put names down of people that want to come and also beside your names put down days u are available and that u think are best for everyone to meet up and have a good turn out!!

jas.

Names and Days:

1. jason+Brittany (saturdays/sunday daytime)

well for the moment i cant come due car being in bits but hopefull mid to end of april i should be ok, and by then iwill be a full member

1. jason+Brittany (saturdays/sunday daytime)
2. Rob & Emily (weekends, notice needed to get time off work though)

Back