extra features on a k11 1.0 twister?

hi
i've just bought a 1.0 twister, as my first car, however it doesnt have, a rev counter, electric windows or front spots. i was jus wondering if it is possible to get these for a micra, and if so would i be able to put them in mine?

thanks

Yes it is possible. You need the rev counters from either a super s or a sr. These will fit although you might need to wire in a cable from the dizzy to the clocks. As for electric windows either get the motors and door cards from a scrappy or get a kit of egay.

As for the spots,the plug should already be there so its a case of buying the spots, fitting them and plugging them in. Dont forget also you might need to wire them up to a switch or get the actuallstalk from a scrappy.

If you ever get stuck theres plentlyof people on here and also check out peoples blogs :)

P.s excuse my terrible typing :D

erm, am not sure, its an r reg, if tht helps? do u ave to get rev counters out of a micra, or will ones out of other Nissan's fit?

R reg,1997 was when they were facelifted.If yours is a late in the year car it may well be a facelift.
Pic 1.pre facelift
pic 2.Facelift
If you must have electric windows don't bother with those aftermarket kits,very nasty

Attachments

• mike4.jpg
    mike4.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 149
  • facelift.jpg
    facelift.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 174
Back