Engine check light after battery recharge

Hello guys!
I havent driven my 1997 micra for a while and looks like the car battery has been discharged, so i plugged into an old charger and charged it for something like 18 hours. Today when i connected the battery to the car and tried starting it - everything was fine for a second and then the check engine light lamp came up and the engine turned off by itself and when i try to start it, it wont let me keep it running for more than like 2-3 seconds. So my question is could it be that the battery is overcharged, undercharged or faulty and thats why the onboard computer keeps turning the engine off or did something other could have happened to the engine while i havent been driving the car.
Thanks in advance!

I dont think i have ever saw a nats light flashing. The car doesnt even have a central lock system i think. I got it with just one single key, no controls on it or anything.
I will try dropping a fuel drop down the throttlebody.
Thanks!

Ok so i tried dropping a drop of fuel down the throttlebody and the cars still doesnt wants to start. Also i checked the battery voltage and its 11,56 which i think its fine.

you can bridge the connector for self diagnosis

Back