Donny 06 review

27-DSC01115.JPG

22-DSC01119.JPG

2-DSC01118.JPG

LMFAO!!

"2 Pints James" :p

Titch said:
This is one great think that is deff starting to come back to the MSC. Community & Friendships. The sense that people aren't just here to see what can be done with thier cars etc, but the fact that this is one of the most friendly fourms that i'm on and have some lasting Friendships and memories from this place!

Completely agree! Met some great people on the forums, have even found love ;)

Lol James you're a legend!!! Yeah was a really good weekend. It always seems after good shows like this we always have more of a matey community feel between everyone, and its good that we can all laugh at each other about it too and not take it to heart hehe. :) Proud to be a part of it, and one of the influencing factors for which I have stuck with the micra for so long. Can't wait til the next one. :D

oo are we having a who-has-the-best-drunk-pics-of-james-competition? :D
ive got a lovely one of him sprawled on my flat mate's bed with her hanging out the window throwing up...and another one of him asleep drooling on my pillow :D

Loads of stupid antics, knock down ginger or whatever it's called in the Hotel (with James) something put on James sunvisor to 'protect him' from the Sun :D (hahaha) and James's head nearly going through the roof of my K10 in Pizza hut carpark.

James said:
LMAO I remember that pirate hat! The reason for my weird mouth is cos i'm going "Arrrrrrr" in a pirate voice lol

It wasn't a Pirate hat u donkey, it was bunny ears!!!! Easter.......hint hint!!! :p

LMAO, that has to be the most drunk i've ever been, therefore manda wins :D

And arnold going over the speedbump really made me jump, he didnt see it and was doing about 30mph when he hit it!!!!

If it wasn't for me bening a Member he'd of been screwed! They dropped it off back to him today.

Was un-lucky to say the least.

Titch

Nice video you have there and seeing the ST on track is cool. One wee thing, it doesnt exactly look like a "club stand" if you know what I mean, are they going to have proper places to show your cars next time you think?

scottish-sr said:
Nice video you have there and seeing the ST on track is cool. One wee thing, it doesnt exactly look like a "club stand" if you know what I mean, are they going to have proper places to show your cars next time you think?

That video was filmed on the saturday, on the sunday, everyone was in a line and looked a bit more organised!

I'm working on mine and have over 60 minutes of footage to edit lol!

good vid Dan, I know how hard it is getting filming right and talked to Ed a bit about works and what doesn't.

Kev

At the end of the straight about 115 mph. I could not full throttle it as even with the boost down at 1 bar I was getting slight engine pinking after I had done a lap (as the engien was getting too hot) and the brakes also went. I have no idea about the last corner. I was really worried as I said for the car, I have since replaced the thermostat and changed the front calipers for much better condition ones, and the car seems a whole lot better now.

Ed

it was good to see the st on the track with all those high powerd beasts!

hope you get it all sorted out

Ill be back for sure. I was so worried to mess up though and end up rolling it or something haha!

It made sense to stop from what you told me. I'm sure its much easier to improve existing parts so it runs good than rebuild a broken engine or other bits due to pushing it too much!!! Will upload my other vids soon. :D

did anyone see the rx7 spin off ad nearly hit the civic typr-r....i heard his brakes failed on him(not good at those speeds)

yeah it wasa good choice to take it eas ed..as we saw alot of things going wrong on the track over the weekend

Ive just compleated a video from the weekend. Ill post the link here and in the donny thread once its done.

I've also merged Dan's donny thread with this one so it keeps the donny chat in one thread.

thanks
Kev

Great video Kev! havent seen footage of my car moving before so that was kinda cool lol,

Yeah i know its not fair really is it. hahaha I should do the out cuts of you picking your nose Ems!

Back