Donny 06 review

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Hellooooooooo :)

Just thought I would say hi, from Donny. I'm currently in the hotel room and I hope to upload and share stuff from mostly tomorrow (wont have time sunday). So far I have met Titch who came out looking very tired and said hello. There are quite a few cars about, some good some quite crazy and some just lazy hahaha.. (by that i mean bodges haha) I dont have anypics to show unfortunately youll all just have to wait until tomorrow :)

Ed

me too :)

mad rush, bound to have forgotten something and my dvd changer has stopped working grr!

There is power in the lead, but nothing from the changer, how annoying!

Kev

currently writing from donny. Im on the msc stand uploading a video althgouh this may take some time...

its address will be http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/donnyshow.wmv when its complete.
Everyone has had quite alot of interest the st loads too. I also put it on a mobile dyno and got 154bhp@wheels and 147lb@wheels not too bad, as its on a nice road map at the moment.

the video now works.

Ill have pics soon as well. Link shortly.

well hello to ppl there... gutted i cudnt make it this year but hope you all have a good time and ill see ya all at JAE

kristians car = beast
lad in toon top = legend

looks great, if all goes well ill b therenext yr

Poor young Titch looked shattered,lol. Andy_s car looked really nice. Kristians is nice but needs bigger wheels now it has the wide arch kit on. Just looks all out of proportion.

here you go a few of my pics not many tho.

http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/Donny/

I also put the ST on a mobile R/R it got 153bhp@wheels and 145lb/foot (also at wheels) This was on the street map. It would be interesting to see what it would do with the race map/ fuel and warm nos bottle :)

goldstar0011 said:
The yellow K11 is a normal SuperS with the fit fitted, who's loving the wheels? I am! Got a proper nice Jap look!

yeah love the wheels goldstar ... thats why i asked if it was a jap import cuz the wheels give it that jap look :upside:

scottish-sr said:
Kristians is nice but needs bigger wheels now it has the wide arch kit on. Just looks all out of proportion.

lol no way! 13s r the way forward! love the wheels... :D

nice vid ed... :)

cheers all were at hollywood bowl at the moment I won the first game against kev whoohooo lol arnold is very good and has overall best so far back later lol.

this may sound silly, but i'm sure kev's corolla was blue. have i missed something somewhere?

? nope?!!

And Kevs corolla was blue! Its not any more. :)

Ed

Bahahaha, poor Titch :)

Nice to see some good cars there, looks great, I only wish I could be there! I'm not surprised Arnold owns at bowling, he plays all the time :laugh:.

Glad to hear your all having a good time, hopefully I'll see you guys at Santa Pod/JAE soon enough :)

ttfn

Slim said:
this may sound silly, but i'm sure kev's corolla was blue. have i missed something somewhere?
haha!

I kept that hush hush didn't I!! :)

Full story and new modifications to come, I love the colour, it's stunning, still not quite finished as yet again it was another rush to actually even make it to the show.

hence my signature, it's aprilia red and not exactly a colour you see every day, under some lights it's an orange colour and reacts lovely under street lights.

Kev

here's a few images.

Kev :)

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 219
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 219
  • red3.jpg
    red3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 234
All of your cars look amazing! Kev - nice paintwork, really suites the car! Its the first year for the last 4 years or so I haven't been able to go :( really wanted to! But, pretty glad I didn't as you all look knackered LOL! Have a fab time and I'll see you at JAE!

Gorg Kev. car's nice too ;) no seriously, big improvements since JAE, although, come to think of it, thats nearly like a year ago now!

i got my own little insite into donny when james rang me drunk. tisk. Cant you keep your housemate under control Ed? :p

:) I popped down last night after work got there about 5:30-6 and got to the inner circle, unfortunately noone was still around the club stand area, walked around the camp area on the off chance of seeing a couple of micra's but was like trying to find a needle in a haystack with noones number :(

Had a look around the overflow campsite where i could have stayed for free but didnt recognise anyone and was full of muppets and the obligatory scoobies trying to show they can drive buy full locking in first and donuting around and gave up...

It was worth a try, at least I have another case of beer for the house and some bbq food for this weekend if it stays dry...

Ended up in the pub till all hours and woke up this morning and now have a house that i wouldn't be ashamed of inviting people back too...

Guess now i'll have to pop back over the pub and see if any totty are around this weekend...

Hope you all have fun at donny :D

kristians car as the micra of the show for me...

had a good weekend..even met dirty sanchez! :D stayed in our hotel lmfao

just a shame about the dust all the time..and the que to get in!!

I also went to donny today... got there around 12 and i just got back home now!

unfortunately, couldnt find you lot anywhere! walked quite a bit but i think it was just in circles :blush:

anyways, i got about 50 pictures and a 16 minute DVD footage :grinning: when i have time, maybe i'll be able to get it onto the net !! but its no use to you lot, no micras in there :blush: except for mine :love:

goldstar0011 said:
Sanchez were that!?
I'd have gone just for that!

i only saw pancho lol......loads was having photos with him in the hotel bar

i noiced it was him before anyone ese but nobody belived me untill the photos started :D (i wouldnt go and ask incase it wasnt him lol)

i think he ate s*** that night at the late party that the campers have

Back from Donny :)

had an awesome weekend! probably one of the best at Donny and had a touch of JAE feel to it, far less chav like characters about, but you do still get them. Much more tuner feel to the show.

Thanks to everyone for making my life easy organising things. Hope you all enjoyed it, sorry if I didn't get chance to speak anyone... think I managed to get round to everyone though. Just about lost my voice now.

Ed went on the track, but came off due to rain, but did 3 laps and got on quite well considering he hadn't been on before and the ST is not setup for track racing really.

I have loads of footage of the entire weekend and will be uploading them throughout the week.

Will add more later, too tired now.

Raceworx said:
which can only be a bad thing right :glare:

no cos they was all tuned up and most ragged round the track :D only the odd one with daft body kits on

ive just got back... SWEET!!..

ive got 519 pics of the show to share.. ill upload the best... asap..

Ive got pics of ED on the trac today.. the D1 Drifting today and yesterday.. and probably every car of note at the show...

Ive never done this before but will definatly do again...!!

Got back not long ago too, sat nav decided to take me through birmingham and got stuck in traffic.. car and caravan completely torched on the M40 aswell.

anyway, great weekend! Loads of nice cars, overweight showgirls and good atmos like any other MSC Meet! Nice to meet a few new faces aswell as bumping into the same old cheeky gits (mostly the admin team of the MSC!)

Got loads of pictures too, wont be able to put them online till during the week, so hope they're worth the wait!

Anyway, roll on JAE

Big_ben said:
kristians car = beast
lad in toon top = legend

looks great, if all goes well ill b therenext yr

that my mate alex...drives a black corsa...

oh im also back now as well....didnt take long to get back to newcastle. Think it was some where on the 3hr mark

D4R73N said:
Whats the story with Titch?

what you mean?

just thought now i was going to ask him why his advert said his car was a super s in his window when its not? but never did (too busy on psp)

one of the other forums im on organised a road trip down and practicaly everyone has said it was the worst donny for years. I wouldnt know as i wasnt there but i will still come next yr

Back