• Trade?

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Trade - I'll be up for that!

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hey all

I realised today that I suddenly didn't like the wheels on my car that much anymore - I feel they're too big and don't really suit it.
What does anyone else think, and would anyone be interested in trading alloys? I'm looking for 14" inch preferably, maybe with a dish?

Help! :(

Attachments

• DSCF3337.JPG
    DSCF3337.JPG
    566.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCF3338.JPG
    DSCF3338.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 209
  • 060509 6.jpg
    060509 6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 248
14" with some dish would be awesome.

Even 13" would be cool, 7x13 superlights or revolights

7x13superlightsilvsoft.jpg

!BTlZPRQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLlh!lGBKJQhNVJz!~~_12.JPG

Ebay.de always has some treasures

8x14

Tramonts
!BWO3KIgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKWgsH3p,Q~~_35.JPG

Schmidt TH lines
!BWN2mBQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DgEjlLl0b,6BKWdGolinw~~_35.JPG

7x14

Schmidt Revolution
!BWTky+Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmbku,BKW039c-f!~~_35.JPG

The wheels on your car are alright Micrafish, but that cabrio could definately look awesome with some sort of chrome dish thing going on (Y)

+t've 4x100 means the world is your oyster wheel wise, particuarly from europe, there are tons available.

-t've 4x100 means you share a PCD with VW, where the water cooled scene is mad for a bit of dish. Expect mucho "scene tax" on anything remotely dishy.

A straight trade for your, by no means unpleasent, but not particuarly fashionable wheels is probably expecting a bit much.

Some good places to be searching for wheels would be wheel whores, if their fourm ever eventually comes back up. Club Polo would probably be good too.

Of course you should really keep it oriental and get yerself on yahoo.jp the home of rare dishy 14"s

SSR Starsharks, Hayashi Streets and Techno Phantoms
sharksgroup1.jpg

SSR MK3
14x12MK3.jpg

Hayashi Sakuras aka Cherry Blossoms- The centres should be pink though, its the law!
14x8-11sakuras.jpg

SSR Mk2 - I think this is what solarice has on his.
88cb5efc8db9ab4d-main.jpg

Hayashi Street Fin
88cb5efca70b6b6d-main.jpg

Ahh, just found some pink Sakuras
88cb5efcd1e1ca0d-main.jpg

Check out this link for a plethora or lovely wheelage.

schmidt TH lines get a thumbs up from me...

so do ATS cups.

the ones on the car look okay IMO. just give them a lick of gloss black paint. they will look so much better :)

Well I don't mind maybe swapping and putting some cash the other persons way if they were willing to trade - I don't really want to spend that much money as I don't really have a lot of it at the moment, but want a different look lol
I'm not sure whether 13" would fit - my brakes seem a bit bigger than my old K11s?
Also if I were to go with a deep dished JDM look, wouldn't I need arches too? more moulah :(
SP> the wheels on the car are alright I suppose, but hmmm I dunno :S

Keep the ideas coming :)

You would become an instant wheel goddess if you bagged a set of sakuras.
Unfortunately you will be required to part with an exeptionally large pile of pound notes.

I also forgot to mention that the majority of the classic Japanese stuff is 4x114.3, but hey, these problems can be overcome.

It would probably be almost as expensive as contracting image to make you some billet cherry blossom replicas in three peice, especially as you could then determine the offsett and width perfectly.

There's also these in the R-R for sale section at the mo too, would look epic ander some bolt on arches.

in 9.5 and 8 inch flavour
cream2.jpg

Hmm I'm not very keen on Ronals really, although thanks for the suggestion!

Those ones on r-r look nice mark, but I'm being fussy, I don't think I want to put on bolt on arches!

I voted to trade! BUT now that I have seen the last pic you uploaded of your converti...errmm I'd say the current 1's look bellisimo!

I'd keep them if you can and maybe get a second set if you want a change, so you can swap when you feel like it - they look nice on your car. There are some very interesting designs posted above though! :)

BG

Sorry but I don't like the look of them. If it was me I'd be saving for some dish alloys as I think that look suits the small bodied look of the micra. :)

Sorry but I don't like the look of them. If it was me I'd be saving for some dish alloys as I think that look suits the small bodied look of the micra. :)

No worries, all comments are welcome! :)
Yeah am starting to think bout keeping the car now and saving long and hard for some dishes - only trouble is, I would have to get arches too, and I'm not sure about the idea yet!

my old deep dish wheels would have been perfect

Darn it :down: Keep an eye out though if you could, please!

Ooh who voted to trade with me?!

S5001961.jpg

S5001960.jpg

Just gone up in the retro-rides parts board, Ok so they are 13's - could ya fit early brakes? Someone might want to swap. There 8" wide so it would be fun getting the tread under the stock arches but I reckon it could be done with a rolling and an a bit of a pull.

Ooh how much is he looking for? Those are rather tasty :) Or is he maybe willing to part ex with cash his way?
My brakes might be the same size as normal Micra brakes? I'm not really sure - All I know is they're vented with ABS so don't know if it makes 'em bigger?

hmmmm not bad - but presumably my wheels aren't really Golf-esque are they?
Would it at all be possible to enquire for me at all? I'm going away for two weeks today, so I don't think I'll be able to access the site!

Back