• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Crashed Black K11 Stars Cup edition in my area! This is nice !

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I said that I was stopping buying K11 stuff, but today I watched Internet auctions website in search of a K11 grill to make an "opened mouth" one, because I asked many of the club' members, but UK to France postage cost are really terrible unfortunately ...

Found one for breaking in the next door city, called the phone number. I asked him if the car was still available, the guy said "Yes!" and then explained me that it was a black -nice mine is black too- 1996 1.3, that it was the "SPORT" edition, witch wrapping seats and wrap around spoiler, so I asked him "is it the Stars Cup edition?" -the french version of the Super S- He said "Exactly! You can come to see it monday evening, I will do you good prices, I really need to free some room in my garage"

Ahah , don't worry mate, I will make "ROOM" for you, with pleasure. Parts I want:
-SR seats
-rear spoiler
-grill
-mudgards
-rear speakers shelf
-alloys
-engine??????

To be continued.

Back