FS: [BNE] K11 Goodies! Parting out my Micra :( Get in, get out, get amongst it!

CMF_deluxe

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have to part out my beloved Micra. :('Tis a 3 door Silver LX model. Listed is just the major stuff I can remember off the top of my head. If you're after any other bits, don't hesitate to email me and ask! :D

I will endeavour to add photos when I have some spare time.

Prices do not include postage. Pick up more then welcome! Please contact me for a quote on freight (Aus. only)

No Paypal please.

Cool stuff:

- 7-point, Safety21 certified bolt in roll cage with padding and base plates. - $700

- Super-S tacho dash cluster with Wald metal cover. RARE as horse **** of the rocking variety. - $250

- JDM K11 tail lights (excellent condition) Like these ones> http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww38/ghettoturkey/K11TL_1.jpg - $120 pair

- Nismo front strut brace. Powder coating/paint has seen better days but strut brace itself is 100% structurally fine. - $120

- Customised standard grill: centre piece cut out and shaven over. Good condish. No cracks. - $50

- Modified Super-S front bumper (no foggies) with brackets & centre piece cut out (has a small amount of damage on the lower part of the driver's side. Repairable) - $100

- Silver hatch with shaven window wiper - $90

- Factory option plastic rear hatch weather shield / shade. Has some light scratches on it from birds and stuff. - $90

- Aftermarket 25mm swaybar - $150

Boring stuff:

- 5speed manual gearbox with new~ish condition standard duty, organic clutch. (less then 5000km old) G/box internals all good, no crunching or anything. - $200

- Manual pedal box with clutch cable - $80

- Manual shifter with linkages - $20

- Bare engine with auxiliary parts attached (alternator, dizzy etc.) Was running perfectly fine 2 months ago. - $250

- Glove box - $20 POSTED

- Side mirrors - $25pair POSTED

- Left & Right hand side doors. No big dents or anything. (no door trims or mirrors) Includes colour coded door handles. - $80pair or $40 each door

- Stock rear bumper with brackets. Grey in colour. - $50

- Rear window side glass. -$50 pair

I haven't listed every single part so if there is anything you're after, don't hesitate to email me and ask. I might just have it!

Cheers guys and girls.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Holy **** is this car I think it is?

Ill take the rear end/axle if its the one I think it is, unless that's already gone

CMF_fuzzy-hair-man

» CMF Member
I'll take the extractors 4-2-1 right not 4-1? (I'm gonna have to butcher them anyway to fit my engine, longer story)
also the GA15 TB and injectors.

I'm unsure about the ECU, I'm new to these things are they dyno only tuning, and would the above(GA15 TB and injectors) and cams and the Mulholland inlet manifold I intend getting made mean that I needed to start looking for a different ECU.

How easy is it going to be to find someone willing to tune using Apexi in Newcastle or Sydney? Sorry if that's a stupid question as I say I'm new to EFI tuning (more carbs before that).

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
fuzzy-hair-man WROTE:

"BR>I'm unsure about the ECU, I'm new to these things are they dyno only tuning, and would the above(GA15 TB and injectors) and cams and the Mulholland inlet manifold I intend getting made mean that I needed to start looking for a different ECU.<BR><BR>How easy is it going to be to find someone willing to tune using Apexi in Newcastle or Sydney? Sorry if that's a stupid question as I say I'm new to EFI tuning (more carbs before that).

hey fuzzy the Apexi NEO is a piggy back ecu which intercepts the signal before it reaches the stock ECU and allows you to modify fuel only (i.e you are fooling the stock ECU into adding more fuel at certain rpm). Sounds like with your plans it would be the minimum you would need - but would probably do the job nicely. They are easy to install and tune, and if you have a wideband 02 sensor you can do it yourself.

Good luck with sale deluxe, but as RTK said - does this mean the 'awesome micra' is no more?

CMF_deluxe

» CMF Member
Hello Everybody,

Yes, it is THAT Micra you're all thinking of. I got rolled hard by QLD Police a few months back going to uni in the morning and as a result, acquired yet another defect notice and ever since have had many, many headaches, copped infringement notice after infringement notice and police even showed up to my house about this car...it's beyond a joke. Let's just say, I started the year with 12 points on my license. I'm now down to 5, all because of this car...and the year isn't even out. I'm just completely over it.

@RTK: Sorry man, the rear end is long gone.

@ fuzzy-hair-man: <edit> ^What climberjoel just said. lol. Yes, my bad. They are 4-2-1, Not 4-1. I'd say, in your situation, a dyno tune would be necessary. The ECU I have was used in jcmicra's Micra > when it was still N/A and that car ran Tomei cams, the exact same T/B, injectors and exahust I have for sale now + an aftermarket intake of some sort. I'm not sure who in Newcastle /Sydney can tune them though, sorry. It's fairly easy to tune so any reputable tuner would be able to figure it out easily enough.

Can you guys please send me an email with the parts you want? This forum software baffles the crap out of me and I can't figure out where / how to read pm's on here. :/ Sorry for the inconvenience.

CMF_deluxe

» CMF Member
B-U-M-P~! Swaybar added to list, prices revised and sold items removed! Feel free to make offers on any items listed.

Ridiculous offers will be ignored. :)

If I don't reply to your email straight away, please bare with me as I'm very busy this time of year.

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
GEARBOX - I WILL TAKE!!!!

manual pedal box with clutch cable - I WILL TAKE!!!

:D :D :D

Thank you.

PM SENT :D

EDIT: Noticed you can't use PM's, my MOB number for purchasing crap is ZERO 416 928 320. gimme a call whenever is convenient for you ;)

Back