Bye for now chaps....

Real sorry to hear this fella,thoughts go out to you and your family. Hope everything goes ok :)

Has been a pleasure helping you out,as im sure alot of members will agree. Hope to see you on here again though!

hope it turns out ok, be sure to come back, this is the kind of forum you don't forget easily

Im so sorry to hear about that Tom...Hope things work out for you matey... im sure i speak for everyone on the forum when i say our best wishes are with yah bud!

hope everything works out ok, take care of yourself etc... hope to see you back on here one day :D

All the best

Steve

Sorry to hear that, it must be an awful time for you!
My thoughts are with you and your family, hope to see you back here someday :)

slow into a corner,

ice hidden under a layer of snow, started to understeer at about 10mph, panicked, slammed the brakes on, locked up, bounced up over the curb, came down on a sign post, which pushed the front cross member up, pulled nearside front wing inwards and tarshed bumper and bonnet as well, just ####ty luck as per usual these days.

police said there was nothing i could have done and i want at fault, the ice was hidden and car just wouldnt stop :(

well they might want money for the sign lol

but yeah it could have been worse, just with everything else happening it couldnt have been worse timing

Back