bye bye micra

tommo

Ex. Club Member
reet-o. decided it was time for a change. seeing as ive just payed my loan off, i thought with a bit of money saved up i could get me a new vehicle. enter almera si. not the quickest, but i couldnt resist when i saw its rust free body (a rarity on almeras ive heard) so its cheap tax/insurance, good economy and in 12-18 months i should have saved up a nice wedge to go towards a proper vtec civic.

offending vehicle

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

drop me enkei's on, filter, 5zigen backbox, and all will be good.

bye bye micra!

content removed.

noo dude you didnt tell me ill ring you later :( the dent monster is no more.. carnt see the pics at work but i bet shes a good un

Looks canny. Whats the white dots on the first pic?? Hope it all goes well with the new motor. :)

cheers dan. the white dots are courtesy of my crap camera phone lol

2 days in and it looks something like this!

merabbox.jpg

merabbox2.jpg

rare gti grill (de-badged) because im no chav and its not pretending to be a GTI :D

gti-lessgrill.jpg

tom

changed the tyres, serviced, k&N panel filter, new intake pipe, cleaned.....

Image000.jpg

Image006.jpg

should be lowered sooooooon.......

I'm looking at moving on too and getting rid of my 160SR for a Focus ST170-how's the Almera?

lovely motor mate can got wrong with an almera a brilliant car! get that lowered and i cant see you needing to change anything else :)

I'm looking at moving on too and getting rid of my 160SR for a Focus ST170-how's the Almera?

its only the 1.4 but it drives great. comfortable, nimble etc etc, go for the gti though, i didnt want to spend X amount of ££££'s as i want something very quick next.....

and cheers matt, lowering springs are on the way, as is a gti front splitter!

looks good. but could do with some side skirt of some description, so the front splitter flows.
are you gonna come to the matlock meet? i'm sure ian will be going. and we've already got a primera coming.

needs coilovers :p 35mm just wont cut the mustard lol good repaire job on the splitter though.. was shocking of pablos car

Back