Bye Bye Corsa, Hello JAP !

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Well guys n girls as most of you know that in Feb 2006 i killed my micra pic below, i needed a car ASAP when i had my accident and my mum and dad kindly bought me a corsa (i know its wasnt jap) but i thought it rude to say i didnt want a 3 year old car compared to a 6 year old K11.

Anyway after driving my corsa for 16months now and having such a lack of power i have decided to get a bigger engined car, this ties in very well with my raise that ive just received in work ! :D pics below :p

old micra:
1.jpg

Current Corsa
IMGP1770.jpg

New car : Suzuki Ignis Sport
Image159.jpg

Image158.jpg

Image157.jpg

I will be picking her up either this saturday or monday, 1.5 litre DOHC, 110BHP , air-con, electric windows, electric mirrors, central locking and alloys etc. Very good at cornering and discs all round.

I KNEW someone would say that haha, the thing is after having a car with aircon etc (im constantly roasting hot) its hard to find a K11 with those options and this has so much more potential for upgraded etc. 110bhp as standard too thats not to shabby and lots of tuning mods avaliable

Mines got A/C :p Theres plenty about, you just didn't look hard enough :p

Would be goot to see it in the flesh!! Looks kinda weird lol, and boxy!! ha ha

shush you lightweight....oh no thats Arnold innit ;) hehe

i know it looks boxy thats because it is, but i quite like that feature and ill DEFO be at JAE next year so you can see it then or if we have a meet at somepoint i shall come along.

All i have to say is Yaay...

once you go Jap you cant go back...

Ignis is what i was considering at some point but got the Almera gti now and lovin it...

lmao ;) should become a F1 racing driver with excuses like that hehe

yea dead chuffed with it, its going to be heavily moddified inc lowering and 17" i think, not many cars out there with Recardo bucket seats as standard, i just want it now !!!!

thats the look im going for, i think its a good base to work on, the arches for example can take up to 18" rims as standard

107 bhp, 110 ps iirc.

Nice little cars, i was going to buy one but got the lupo instead. some of the guys on the sisoc think they know EVERYTHING and that their cars are uber quick when they are infact not (like high 16 quaters). Nice cars though, i love the recaro seats. Quite tunable too, but everything has to be custom made. There's less off the shelf parts then for a micra.

i bet the boot can't be smaller then mine! :)

Aye FWD,there are some 4WD knocking around though,

Get it tomorrow evening :D cant wait
need 16" wheels, same PCD of micras

if you're getting rid of the standard alloys, how much you gonna be looking for them?
first dibs if reasonably priced.

btw nice car. looked at one for the missus, but she got a bigger N16 sport+ in the end.

i highly doubt ill get rid of the standard allloys as they are bloody hard to get hold of, also it means that if i sell it i can have all the standard parts

very different car that nice choice mate Suzuki make some damn good cars but they dont sell all that well in the uk which is good news as they go for peanuts compared to similar spec car's. my misses has a baleno thats putting out about 110bhp standard so no doubt the same engine good solid cars! enjoy :)

very different car that nice choice mate Suzuki make some damn good cars but they dont sell all that well in the uk which is good news as they go for peanuts compared to similar spec car's. my misses has a baleno thats putting out about 110bhp standard so no doubt the same engine good solid cars! enjoy :)

the baleno is a 1.6, these are 1.5 ;)

my best friend had one and this box on wheels is quite rapid for a 1.5. we went to the pot together and the car did reasonable mid 16s. he had it all done up then exchanged it for a suzuki swift sport.

yea its V nippy but atm its standard supension and its like a bouncy castle....anti roll bars and good springs next i think...

Back